Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 4

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: utfracks

Anuuu! πŸ€—
im good? How are youu? AND OMG that TiaRa sig is SO PRETTY. I miss making sigs. But I've lost my creativity, so i don't think i can make any sigs anymore :(

I'm doing great. Awww thanks hun, am really pleased you think it's pretty. 😳 
Nooo, don't say that :( I can't imagine no more sigs from you. I love them so much. 😭  But I kind of know what you mean, it happens to me sometimes when I try to write and I have no inspiration at all. Am gonna pray you get your creativity back soon. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Yayyy glad you like the sig Sindhu. The text...ahhh...I sat there for a full half hour before I came up with that lolz. 

Have you searched PB for caps Sayani? Or maybe deviant art? I will have a look and see if there are any other sites that have caps.

Omg I totally forgot SO was ending today. Man, it seems hard to believe. That channel held so much importance for me at one time. I personally think they are being silly going for this change. It's easy to see where they went wrong - they went for quantity over quality. If they had kept shows with the quality of Remix then they might have seen better TRPs.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Those continuous promos on Star One is reminding me of it's launching days ...those mad promos of remix ...aaahhh Idiots ..why why why couldn't they be smart enough to understand that they were perfect with their concepts ...why did they have to change ...just freaking look at today's world ...it's filled with innovative storylines ...arghhh

Uday said Banna ...bas yehi baki tha ...aage bolo ab kaun bolega phulese ...hey bhaggu ...bolo bolo 
heerhoney thumbnail
thanks SO for giving me my life ( need i name)πŸ˜ƒ
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Star one has ended. It's weird how only two new shows were running on it, and rest of the time they were surviving on old shows repeat telecasts.

But the worst was Utsav. They began remix again, raised our hopes, and abruptly stopped one fine day. That's injustice!

@Sindhu- Oye I'm not doing nautanki!

@Anu- I know, right? I tried making a sig today, was struggling for an hour but I STILL couldn't come up with anything nice. I think it's a creativity block, just like you have a writer's block! I just miss making sigs though!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
NAUTANKI  NAUTANKI  NAUTANKI 

DulceAmor thumbnail
Awww dw Rachna, it will pass. Yeah, exactly, it's the PS version of writer's block lol. But I know, it gets addictive, esp when you enjoy doing s'thing. It breaks your heart went it won't flow right. Who inspires you the most? Try making s'thing on them and it might help.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ok I went a bit mad and made all these icons. I was inspired by Sayani's amazing island sig. πŸ˜³

I also made this. The sig turned out better than the icon πŸ˜’

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Ok I went a bit mad and made all these icons. I was inspired by Sayani's amazing island sig. πŸ˜³

I also made this. The sig turned out better than the icon πŸ˜’

OMG I m in love with your icons ...there are super duper awesome stuff πŸ˜ love the quality of the icons ...I always wanted such clear icons but I could never make them no matter what...thay are clear sharper ..and brighter ...I love these clean sharp icons ☺️...seriously these icons are priceless for me πŸ˜ πŸ˜ make more☺️

also love the siggy ahh awesome choice of pics and and the text ...☺️
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Sayani dearest can You make me one awesome super duper brilliant siggy on damon elena...I have a friend's birthday on 20th and I need a sig  for her ...please please pretty please