Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Awww, I know you hate this, but thank you! πŸ€—
I tried one of the tutorials at the link you gave me for the icons. And the sig was a complete experiment. I didn't intend for it to turn out like that, it just did. πŸ˜† Am so happy you like it. 😳

but the sig is really good. and i find icons really cute too.😳 and those tutorials are really great. i have made the Tangled one from one of those tut only😳
heerhoney thumbnail
sayo rohan is supercute i am happy to see karan back on screen but somehow deep beneath my heart i agree with u hes meant for solo leads not for anything strong character ariented author backed roles plzzz is kw listening
spiritcrimson thumbnail
anyone here guys??? It';s been quite a while since I've been around.

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bells_10

same sig but different versionπŸ˜›

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

I loveee the colouring on this version so much! It is so beautiful!!!! And you know, it kind of looks like they are there at sunset and the crimson light of the setting sun is falling on them. Somehow it just makes it all the more romantic and passionate. 😍  I am in love with it. Did I mention that you are amazingly talented??? Cause you are. I bow to you.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rachna πŸ€—   How are you?

The tutorials are amazing, I'm so grateful to you for sharing them with me Sayani. I have been practising with some of them all day. The Tangled icon is one of my fav icons from you. It is so adorable. Will you make more? 😳
spiritcrimson thumbnail

The tutorials are amazing, I'm so grateful to you for sharing them with me Sayani. I have been practising with some of them all day. The Tangled icon is one of my fav icons from you. It is so adorable. Will you make more? 😳

Anuuu! πŸ€—
im good? How are youu? AND OMG that TiaRa sig is SO PRETTY. I miss making sigs. But I've lost my creativity, so i don't think i can make any sigs anymore :(
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will come at night and talk ...have tuition ...but Anu I m in love with that TR siggy ...especially the text and ...Sayani ...OPEN A SHOP 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rachie nautanki bandh kar 

Star One ends today ...bye bye Remix returns ke hopes πŸ˜­
-Raindrops- thumbnail

of course i will make more. but i need Tangled caps
-Raindrops- thumbnail
😳😳😳
karan009wahi karan wahi 
gudbye to. Funkiest n craziest channel eva ..STAR ONE..thnx fr makin me wat iam today...

shrishtiarya shrishti arya 
Yes! thanx for Remix! Remix rocks! RT @karan009wahi: gudbye to. Funkiest n craziest channel eva ..STAR ONE..thnx fr makin me wat iam today..

karan009wahi karan wahi 
@shrishtiarya it ws it is n it will remain t best shw eva di...thnku fr evrythn..t coolest wt t coolest producers...
Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago