Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Frnz... Juz think once, if we don't comment n don't respond any of tat Pallavi's threads... Do u think she/he will come again... I don't think so... She/he wants tis only na, wants 2 hav fun with our emotions n disturb us n spoil the forum... Then if we juz ignore like those ppl n their topics, let her/him open any no of threads... Juz let all those remain with zero comments... Even how much we r insultin her/him n how many ids were banned, she/he not carin n comin with more n more new ids... so i thought itz only way left, juz ignore, don't respond n not even one comment, juz leave with zero comments... Donno am correct r not... If not correct me...Edited by Veena.S - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You are right Veena..but that biggest-loser-in-the-world Pallavi doesn't have the strength to disrupt our forum...come what may...๐Ÿ˜Š
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes veena ur right, She is just instigating us by passing negative comments, and v lose our control gets frustrate and commen tio=on her thread, infact vr encouragging her, even i want forum members to avoid her threads.
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Frnz... Juz think once, if we don't comment n don't respond any of tat Pallavi's threads... Do u think she/he will come again... I don't think so... She/he wants tis only na, wants 2 hav fun with our emotions n disturb us n spoil the forum... Then if we juz ignore like those ppl n their topics, let her/him open any no of threads... Juz let all those remain with zero comments... Donno am correct r not... If not correct me...

no di she is like kutte ki dum jo kabhi sidi nai ho sakti and now she confused and afraid to me thats why she open new topics
Veena.S thumbnail
Even how much we r insultin her n how many ids were baaned, she/he is not caring n coming with more n more new ids... So i thought itz the only way left, plz juz leave all threads of him/her with no comments...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've Told It Many Times Before...

Please Boycott...
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that person is having lots of spare time..thats why all this jhamela.frm now onwards we will stop responding to such posts.๐Ÿ˜Šlet him create zillions of ids...who gives a damn๐Ÿ˜†
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok if u all want that then i m also not giving any response to her
Mitu_ thumbnail
that why i ignore now cause such ppl never change
evil mind who cant give happieness to noone , but always ready to give problems .
Veena.S thumbnail
Ok thanx everyone 4 agree with me, n plz stand by ur words... n i'll also... Plz once again am saying, not even one comment, better don't even see i mean dont nter into like those threads... "IGNORE" , itz the best treatment to like those sick ppl...