India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Frnz...

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Frnz... Juz think once, if we don't comment n don't respond any of tat Pallavi's threads... Do u think she/he will come again... I don't think so... She/he wants tis only na, wants 2 hav fun with our emotions n disturb us n spoil the forum... Then if we juz ignore like those ppl n their topics, let her/him open any no of threads... Juz let all those remain with zero comments... Even how much we r insultin her/him n how many ids were banned, she/he not carin n comin with more n more new ids... so i thought itz only way left, juz ignore, don't respond n not even one comment, juz leave with zero comments... Donno am correct r not... If not correct me...

Edited by Veena.S - 14 December 2011 at 8:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

.anshu.ajitha10ssweety007-BugsBunny-DareDevil_VickYMayavi-26Mitu_telstraCaped_CrusaderAnondo.RrekrnHamiSkybabithaj....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
You are right Veena..but that biggest-loser-in-the-world Pallavi doesn't have the strength to disrupt our forum...come what may...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyababithajVeena.SCaped_Crusader

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yes veena ur right, She is just instigating us by passing negative comments, and v lose our control gets frustrate and commen tio=on her thread, infact vr encouragging her, even i want forum members to avoid her threads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYVeena.S

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Frnz... Juz think once, if we don't comment n don't respond any of tat Pallavi's threads... Do u think she/he will come again... I don't think so... She/he wants tis only na, wants 2 hav fun with our emotions n disturb us n spoil the forum... Then if we juz ignore like those ppl n their topics, let her/him open any no of threads... Juz let all those remain with zero comments... Donno am correct r not... If not correct me...

no di she is like kutte ki dum jo kabhi sidi nai ho sakti and now she confused and afraid to me thats why she open new topics
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Even how much we r insultin her n how many ids were baaned, she/he is not caring n coming with more n more new ids... So i thought itz the only way left, plz juz leave all threads of him/her with no comments...

DareDevil_VickYCaped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I've Told It Many Times Before...

Please Boycott...

DareDevil_VickYVeena.S

.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
that person is having lots of spare time..thats why all this jhamela.frm now onwards we will stop responding to such posts.Smilelet him create zillions of ids...who gives a damnLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYVeena.SCaped_Crusader

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ok if u all want that then i m also not giving any response to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

Go to top