Arjun Bijlani FC-Welcome Back AB! :D - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sumonetolub

and another question to also bring back discussion about arjun, which types of scenes do you like MOST of his?...romantic, emotional, comic, or any other type that im missing haha ...and you have to choose one, cant say i like all

i would have to go with romantic...but thats primarily because of the mayur factor...didnt really watch any of his other romantic angles in shows haha...hes just very charming and gentleman like so it works easily for him

ok since u had edited this part later i actually missed it...

talking about the kind of scenes i loved...surely ROMANTIC😳😍

but somewhere i would wait out for emotional scenes as well as they would give more scope to the actor...and i am always in awe of a certain actor named ARJUN BIJLANIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i din read d article bt frm ur comment itself i undrstud..nw i dnt ny interest in tht show..n naina i love AB in romantic scenes d most.. n emotional ones- i hate jst coz he enacts tht also soo well tht i cant stop my tears..haha.. n lastly this year movies i am gonna look 4wd r ek main aur ek tu,teri meri prem kahani(hope thts d correct name starring pc n shahid),barfee(pc n ranbir)as of NOW(acc to d list of films i knw vich wil release this year)..d list will defo increase in future.. haha
heello hie n bye byee i m logging out. :( miss u nikki dii .aap ko jaldi aan chahiye tha. :\
Originally posted by -skylark-

welcome

thank u
am Dee btw
Originally posted by mayuloveu

welcome. what is ur name?

thank u 
am Dee 
sry 4 the late reply

Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

Hello Problem (oops.. till say ur name, its a Problem to address u ), welcome to FC.. πŸ˜ƒ

Watched a romantic movie with most TRAGIC ending with a message on Road Safety.. Accidents are prone in Highways.. 

Ppl, spread this awareness.. Road Safety is most important need of the hour.. Don't use Mobile Phones while driving.. Drive slowly.. Be Careful while driving FAST.. 

thank u 
am Dee btw  but u can call me problem if u likeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sumonetolub

wow lots of discussions going on haha...never watched that show, but that guy resembles ranveer...i think he's better looking than ranveer but i also dont find ranveer to be attractive at all

well i guess hrithik,salman n ranbir...r d 'good lookin' ones...ranveer nt really attractive by looks,but his attitude n talent mks him one!πŸ˜†...
so what movies are people looking forward to?...im looking forward to talaash mainly cuz i love aamir...and agent vinod's promos look interesting,,,,ek main aur ek tu seems like it could be a hit or miss
none as of nowπŸ˜†
anyone seen agneepath?...i havent seen the original so i dunno what to expect
gave it a miss πŸ˜›

and another question to also bring back discussion about arjun, which types of scenes do you like MOST of his?...romantic, emotional, comic, or any other type that im missing haha ...and you have to choose one, cant say i like all
i like all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i would have to go with romantic...but thats primarily because of the mayur factor...didnt really watch any of his other romantic angles in shows haha...hes just very charming and gentleman like so it works easily for him
AB's latest fb page status update vich he did nw..

agneepath...a real entertainer..:D hritik, sanjubaba n rishi kapoor all super duper best. well made remake... !

PS... seeems many liking Agneepath...i evn saw similar statuses frm my frnz too...bt still am nt interested...πŸ˜†.. EK Main Aur Ek Tu wilb d 1st hindi film i wilb watching this year...😳
hmm...i think even Ekk main...will be the first one i will see...
coz right now i am soo stuck up with college...πŸ˜”