Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Arjun Bijlani FC-Welcome Back AB! :D (Page 64)

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

yes even i liked his scenes with everyone...some ppl even bashed me fr likin majan scenes..=))
anyways i hope ppl take evrythin as a story so that makers also get a chance to experiment...like u said u like diya-mayank scenes...i guess ppl wudnt hv liked it so makers must hv thot therz no use of such scenes :\

haha i think people were scared they would make majan a couple...i guess the running trend on tv with marriages within families caused that fear...so i guess i can understand why they would express their dislike but i personally really enjoyed them...though yes i was hoping that it would always be just mayur and sajan...and no mixing of the 2 LOL...though i thought majan were cute together and sanu were hilarious

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

Originally posted by -skylark-

yes even i liked his scenes with everyone...some ppl even bashed me fr likin majan scenes..=))
anyways i hope ppl take evrythin as a story so that makers also get a chance to experiment...like u said u like diya-mayank scenes...i guess ppl wudnt hv liked it so makers must hv thot therz no use of such scenes :\

haha i think people were scared they would make majan a couple...i guess the running trend on tv with marriages within families caused that fear...so i guess i can understand why they would express their dislike but i personally really enjoyed them...though yes i was hoping that it would always be just mayur and sajan...and no mixing of the 2 LOL...though i thought majan were cute together and sanu were hilarious
oh may be...things like this happen in serials...infact bizare stuff happns =)) =))
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
seen ysts BALH =)) =) ram n priya were really funny =)) n vikram is the bestest frnd anyone can hv :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

------Nikki_Titli

------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

FB update...

Nothing in life is easy... but if everything was easy it would be pointless. In life we need to challenge ourselves to become better people n to get more success...

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze us, they are supposed to help us discover our potential.Face life's challenges with courage, determination and positive attitude.Overcome the challenges and emerge winner.

Edited by well-wisher - 17 January 2012 at 9:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunmayuloveuMyInspirationz--------Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
nice thought preeti

Edited by mayuloveu - 17 January 2012 at 11:43am
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
gosh as i hv been active in ehmmbh forum since a month..i can say ehmmbh forum is very very much on their way to bcome mjht/dmg forum part 2.. ROFL n thtsy me wishing again n again AB shud NOT be a part of nymore multi-lead couples shows..this couple fight is really disgusting..n ppl stoop so low jst to prove their favs r "right" n others ka r "wrong".. i dnt hv nymore patience left to c d same scenario once again for AB shows in future..n also i dnt wan pkyek type situations..ek ladki do hero too ROFL

------

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

gosh as i hv been active in ehmmbh forum since a month..i can say ehmmbh forum is very very much on their way to bcome mjht/dmg forum part 2.. ROFL n thtsy me wishing again n again AB shud NOT be a part of nymore multi-lead couples shows..this couple fight is really disgusting..n ppl stoop so low jst to prove their favs r "right" n others ka r "wrong".. i dnt hv nymore patience left to c d same scenario once again for AB shows in future..n also i dnt wan pkyek type situations..ek ladki do hero too ROFL
kuch naya batao LOL

but i thot ki starone shws ke viewers aisa karte hai ...ek hazar ...is nt a youth based shw or somethin...anyways ..LOL

Nikki_Titli

Go to top