Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah most people use mobile net...moreover  Arjun uses a blackberry phone toh mobile net toh hoga hi...!!
but khair never mind it isnt a big issue...who ever gives the status update i loved it ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yeah most people use mobile net...moreover  Arjun uses a blackberry phone toh mobile net toh hoga hi...!!

but khair never mind it isnt a big issue...who ever gives the status update i loved it ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

it's not even a small issue dear ..i just ask awahe ...

waise aapki study kaise chal rahi hai.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: raginisharma

it's not even a small issue dear ..i just ask awahe ...

waise aapki study kaise chal rahi hai.

yeah going not so fine :P😆
cant seem to concentrate..haha...😆😆
no prizes for guessing why😆
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yeah going not so fine :P😆
cant seem to concentrate..haha...😆😆
no prizes for guessing why😆

we know ...

😉
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: raginisharma

we know ...

😉

haha...smarty!!😉

ok abhi gotta go...
catch up later :)
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 12 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i saw EMAET...it was a one time watch...had slow moments but also some really fun moments too...i liked the end but my friend and sis didnt...they thought it should follow other indian movies and have the guy and girl together at the end...i like change though ðŸ˜Š...it was one of those movies where it was about the journey more than the end result...i liked seeing an american chick flick type movie in indian cinema
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Was searching for something new on road diaries...naya to kuch nahi mila...got more or less same stuff on a site...posting it...

Home Television Arjun Bijlani to host a TV show on UTV Bindass

Arjun Bijlani to host a TV show on UTV Bindass

Posted about 6 days ago | 0 comment

Actor Arjun Bijlani who has already made a place for himself in the telly industry with his performance in serials like 'Left Right Left', 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' and 'Pardesh Mila Koi Apna Sa' will once again be charming the telly screens.

But this time the actor has turned a host for a show. Yes, Arjun has been roped in by the makers of a new show titled Dell Inspiron 'Road Diaries'. This is a road based show which will be having 5 contestants who will kick off their journey from Mumbai and will mark the end of it on Indo-Tibetan border.

Arjun said that he was seeking for an opportunity to be a part of any youth based show but when he was approached for this show, he readily accepted it as he likes doing different things.

Dell Inspiron 'Road Diaries' is expected to go on air from March 10, 2012 on UTV Bindass channel.

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

i saw EMAET...it was a one time watch...had slow moments but also some really fun moments too...i liked the end but my friend and sis didnt...they thought it should follow other indian movies and have the guy and girl together at the end...i like change though ðŸ˜Š...it was one of those movies where it was about the journey more than the end result...i liked seeing an american chick flick type movie in indian cinema

humm , i hvnt seen as yet ..😛
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Was searching for something new on road diaries...naya to kuch nahi mila...got more or less same stuff on a site...posting it...

Home Television Arjun Bijlani to host a TV show on UTV Bindass

Arjun Bijlani to host a TV show on UTV Bindass

Posted about 6 days ago | 0 comment

Actor Arjun Bijlani who has already made a place for himself in the telly industry with his performance in serials like 'Left Right Left', 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' and 'Pardesh Mila Koi Apna Sa' will once again be charming the telly screens.

But this time the actor has turned a host for a show. Yes, Arjun has been roped in by the makers of a new show titled Dell Inspiron 'Road Diaries'. This is a road based show which will be having 5 contestants who will kick off their journey from Mumbai and will mark the end of it on Indo-Tibetan border.

Arjun said that he was seeking for an opportunity to be a part of any youth based show but when he was approached for this show, he readily accepted it as he likes doing different things.

Dell Inspiron 'Road Diaries' is expected to go on air from March 10, 2012 on UTV Bindass channel.

humm more or less the same article everywhere!
thnks fr posting
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back AB... ðŸ˜Š