Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki028

i had seen tht the day news came...bindaas channel ka ke namesake section hai n wahan pe ek hi show hai...aur uska forum bhi nahi... so 99% A FORUM FOR ROAD DIARIES is next to impossible...😳..even i agree 😳 yar yahin channel pe aana tha yeh show :(  iss FC mein hi hume apne discussion full on jaari rakhna padega it seems...

n yes sanchu Feb is alwz one of d best months for me...aftr all its my bday month...n yaay one week left for my bday...πŸ₯³πŸ€£... *again winks at sanchu n this time sanu tooo...🀣...* huh. returns back a glare 🀣

waise thnks sanchu for posting that int ka article :) double dating. πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
another article...*evry article seems a copy paste of either TC or TB...πŸ˜†..*

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=315:arjun-bijlani-turns-host-on-utv-bindaas-swati-ghosh&Itemid=544
mayuloveu thumbnail
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Found this article...

Actor Arjun Bijlani to turn host for a TV show on UTV Bindass

Posted by FilmiTown.com | February 20, 2012 | 0

Veteran actor Arjun Bijlani who made his TV debut with popular show "Left Right Left" and then garnered fame with his character as Mayank on serial ' "Miley Jab Hum Tum" has created the buzz once again. The actor who last made his appearance in serial ' "Pardesh Mila Koi Apna Sa" that was aired on NDTV Imagine channel will once again be charming the telly screens.

But this time the actor has turned a host for a show. Yes, you have read it correctly people. Arjun Bijlani fans here's a good news for you all- your favorite actor will once again charm the small screens with his presence.

Arjun has been roped in by the makers of a new show titled Dell Inspiron "Road Diaries". This is a road based show which will be having 5 contestants who will kick off their journey from Mumbai and will mark the end of it on Indo-Tibetan border.

Arjun said that he was seeking for an opportunity to be a part of any youth based show but when he was approached for this show, he readily accepted it as he likes doing different things.

We got to know through our sources that ace actress Sarah Jane Dias will flag-off the contestants' journey on February 20, 2012. It is to be seen if he is able to prove himself as good a host as he is an actor.

Dell Inspiron "Road Diaries" is expected to go on air from March 10, 2012 on UTV Bindass channel.

Sarah Jane Dias kon hai? who is she?why she is with participants? Arjun will be too with the conrestants ? right?
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article link...too bad the sisters didnt find out...wish they did πŸ˜†...all 3 deserved to go through some drama...shows that girls can be no less than guys πŸ˜†...i was hoping for it to be a video interview or at least an audio one...but it was a nice interview πŸ˜ƒ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mayuloveu

Sarah Jane Dias kon hai? who is she?why she is with participants? Arjun will be too with the conrestants ? right?

Sarah is an actor keya...former Miss India (2007 if i am not wrong) and also a VJ
she was the actor in  the movie "game" with Abhishek Bachchan remember...
mayuloveu thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

</div><div>
Sarah is an actor keya...former Miss India (2007 if i am not wrong) and also a VJ
she was the actor in the movie "game" with Abhishek Bachchan remember...

ok. But why she is in road trip? Moreover arjun wil accompany the road trip with participants or not? Kitna confusing hai yeh show . Uf
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
          finallyy an Arjun segment in SBS confirmedd !! 

a veryy small segment but i was NOT AT ALL expecting that and i just froze when i heard his name  πŸ€£ AS USUAL he was in black tshirt [i guess] with green scarf?. [πŸ˜† i really dnt remember clearly although i was staring] andd he said that being a DJ (or smthng like that ) is fun .  forgett evrythinggg. they showed him on set . makeup kar rahaa tha.that means its confirmedd πŸ₯³congooo to evryonee πŸ€—
Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
yipeee..my sis told me abt sbs seg..he ws white vest,green scarf or something..she herself ws xcitd ki she 4gt half things.. haha..bt yipeee sbs showed his anchoring d show scenes it seems..sanu is it true??
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

yipeee..my sis told me abt sbs seg..he ws white vest,green scarf or something..she herself ws xcitd ki she 4gt half things.. haha..bt yipeee sbs showed his anchoring d show scenes it seems..sanu is it true??

exactlyy same happened with me. i was drinking water and thats when the seg came. bad timing πŸ€£
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
kameeni jaake TOPIC bana NOW..ufff..