Arjun Bijlani FC-Welcome Back AB! :D - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
As per TC article...flag off is on 20th feb...yani ke day after...wow...want to know more about the show...telecast timing...Arjun's confirmation..
wow auntyji maan gayi???double congoo preeto...πŸ˜†

@ALL,...read this article...Telly chakkar will soon upload AB itv took by mjht producers- sudhir n seema...

wow its raining AB itvs since rashmi-nandish shaadi related fns...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/seema-and-sudhir-sharma-are-lovely-and-charming
Nikki...I am a very  very non demanding person...my family members feel happy if I ask for something...now my mission is to have UTV Bindaas in the home by month end...😎...risk nahi lene ka...

So MJHT producers love our naughty Arjun...waiting for the itv...they should plan a rocking show like MJHT and cast Arjun it in...
BTW hv any of u watched nandish marriage segment on Headlines Today...it was to be telecast today at 6.30 pm IST.I could not...office timing...they will show repeat tomorrow perhaps at 5.30pm...we may get glimpse of Arjun..
i knw preetii u r a very non-demanding person...bt me toh...NO COMMENTS...🀣🀣🀣🀣...

MJHT jaisa toh koi nahi...bt i wud love to c one MJHT REUNION PARTY... y cant sudhir n seema arrange one thing for atleast one time??i wanna c those 7 rockstars together...esp my MARS...will v be evr evr able to c them together again??????????? πŸ˜”
Originally posted by well-wisher

BTW hv any of u watched nandish marriage segment on Headlines Today...it was to be telecast today at 6.30 pm IST.I could not...office timing...they will show repeat tomorrow perhaps at 5.30pm...we may get glimpse of Arjun..

i din c 2day ws tooo bc partying here n fb n phone coz of aaj ka dhamaakedaar news...πŸ˜†... will surely c 2mrw...😳
Chal Nikki...GNπŸ€—
Waise kal Sunday hai...kal sab mil kar yahaan dhammal kar sakte hain...
Bye
TC
congrats fellow ABians πŸ˜ƒ...finally the day has arrived to see him back onscreen!...i just hope i can see his show online thats it haha...kinda on the fence about whether id follow it throughout...will def give it a shot and if the contestants dont annoy me ill watch it...its hard following actors who host shows cuz theyre not like the star of the show...anyways, i wish arjun all the best with hostingπŸ˜ƒ...im sure he'll do a fantastic job and he's so friendly, he'll be able to share a good rapport with the contestants

right now im more excited about the interview with sudhir, seema, and arjun πŸ˜ƒ...and i 3rd or 4th the demand that they should have an mjh reunion party with the whole cast!...a show would be even better πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...but lets start small with the wishes hahaha
guys telly-chakkar site is not opening from my pc. can anyone plz give the update of AB which sudhir sharma took.? plzzz
guys plz post cmments Arjun's new article. there is very very less comments. plzzz guys