Arjun Bijlani FC-Welcome Back AB! :D - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
see there r no age barriers in love! lol and maturity has nothing to do with numbers! but these are very rare cases.two people have to know eath other really well and be togther for long. see bebo-saif, they have an age gap too, but look reponsible!
i just feel there is a trend that reel life couples turn to be real life ones!

this show has started recently and the pair is 'in a relationship' !!

its not about priyal dating elder guy, it has to do more with priyal being committed to someone at this age...its not a casul dating or something, they have made it so public and addressing as a 'relationship' !!

well come on, im not trying to be like someone from the stone age who cant accept an older guy going for a younger girl...thats why i said the age gap doesn't bother me...but how much of the world has she even experienced compared to him

i dont know the girl personally to fairly judge her but the opinion i have as an objective 3rd party is that she hasnt reached that level of maturity...and being so incredibly vocal about a relationship that happened a few months ago and already saying you are going to get married just reaffirms that...not to mention a certain sbs segment from this past new yrs i saw where she was clearly tipsy/drunk...i mean she's only 17 and yet she gave an interview in such a state

if you look at ritesh-genelia, she was prolly just as young when the 2 of them started going out but they seemed to have handled their relationship so maturely...granted it was all revealed just now but still,theirs seems like a mature relationship

and id rather not talk about saif-kareena...never been fond of that couple πŸ˜†
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
ya thts wat i meant, its jus that she is too young to be in a very serious relationship lol, yeah none of us know hw matured she is as a person, all i knw that jodi fans must be very happy haha! :p
Heyloo Ppl.. I m here after a veryyy long time..howz everyone doing???
hello people... :):)

nice pics...thanks Preeti dii for posting them here as well😊
and since i am pretty much inactive these days..i have been missing out on a lot of discussions...:(
Good News Good News... Arjun is back     

Arjun Bijlani to turn host with UTV Bindaas...

Saturday, February 18, 2012 | 4:04:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Arjun Bijlani to turn host with UTV Bindaas...

Arjun Bijlani will accompany five workaholics on a road trip...

Arjun Bijlani, popularly known as Mayank of Miley Jab Hum Tum, who was last seen in Imagine's  Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, is back in  a new avatar. He has turned host for UTV Bindaas.

UTV Bindaas is launching its unique show " Dell Inspiration Road Diaries" which is a road trip from Mumbai to the Indo-Tibetan border. There will be 5 workaholics common people who will go on a road trip  and Arjun Bijlani will accompany them as the host of the show.

We contacted Arjun Bijlani who  refused to comment on anything right now.

The show will be aired from 10th March.

wow bhai...am sooo happpyyy!!!!!!!!

i was just talking to Nikki dii...she is also sooo excited!!!..chillarahi thi phone par...πŸ˜†
i thot of telling nikki.. bt you  told her earlier..  i know hw she will react..πŸ˜† 

this is shocking good news from TB and has made the day for ABians..

Frndz... wru all? lets finish this thread tonite.. πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

i thot of telling nikki.. bt you  told her earlier..  i know hw she will react..πŸ˜† 

this is shocking good news from TB and has made the day for ABians..

yeah...bingo!!😍
abhi bus need some direct confirmation from him!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†