Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hope no bashing coz of shakti's exit lol

lets see if actually ekta is making a shw on ddlj or its jus a rumour!

who will make the next thread? if anyone intrested leme knw else i cn mk ...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
NEW AB ARTICLE

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/tv-hunks-go-ga-ga-over-arnold-schwarzenegger

Another international star has landed in India. After Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey, India is playing host to former Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger. The star is here to attend the 12th Delhi Sustainable Development Summit and is on a mission to spread awareness about clean and green energy in the country. While he is busy following his schedule, the hot hunks of TV want to meet him.Tellychakkar.com asks them what is the one thing they would want to do if they meet him. So read on.

Arhaan Behl says, "I think he has looked great in the Terminator series. And it is good to know that he is in India."

Arjun Bijlani like any other good Arnie fan would

ask the typical question, "I would ask him how I

can get a great body like him."

However, there are many others who would be just too happy to meet him. Gaurav Khanna, who has seen many of his movies says, "Though he has one of the greatest bodies in the world, I would be just too happy to meet him."

Himansh Kohli, who plays Raghav in Channel V's Humse Hai Life, would want to know more about the famous body of this bodybuilder: "There were a lot of rumors about they way Arnold built his body, as he had a lean body naturally. Some said he worked it out while many others were adamant that he resorted to steroids. So I would love to know the truth from him."

Aditya Redij aka Rajbeer in Imagine's Preeto is a fitness freak and has a question in his mind. But he wouldn't ask the star about his fitness routine. "Every body reacts differently to each diet and exercise regime, so I think I'd rather not ask him that. Maybe I would ask him something about his personal life," winks Aditya. That's a good idea!!!

Karan Wahi however, has an innovative question to ask, "If Sylvester Stallone can look so good at this age why he can't?"

-skylark- thumbnail
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404739_10150644586661753_69479976752_10952544_734057847_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/404355_10150644586806753_69479976752_10952545_157046114_a.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/427767_10150644586986753_69479976752_10952546_1497799884_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/418554_10150644587176753_1453472534_n.jpg

-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

NEW AB ARTICLE

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/tv-hunks-go-ga-ga-over-arnold-schwarzenegger

Another international star has landed in India. After Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey, India is playing host to former Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger. The star is here to attend the 12th Delhi Sustainable Development Summit and is on a mission to spread awareness about clean and green energy in the country. While he is busy following his schedule, the hot hunks of TV want to meet him.Tellychakkar.com asks them what is the one thing they would want to do if they meet him. So read on.

Arhaan Behl says, "I think he has looked great in the Terminator series. And it is good to know that he is in India."

Arjun Bijlani like any other good Arnie fan would

ask the typical question, "I would ask him how I

can get a great body like him."

However, there are many others who would be just too happy to meet him. Gaurav Khanna, who has seen many of his movies says, "Though he has one of the greatest bodies in the world, I would be just too happy to meet him."

Himansh Kohli, who plays Raghav in Channel V's Humse Hai Life, would want to know more about the famous body of this bodybuilder: "There were a lot of rumors about they way Arnold built his body, as he had a lean body naturally. Some said he worked it out while many others were adamant that he resorted to steroids. So I would love to know the truth from him."

Aditya Redij aka Rajbeer in Imagine's Preeto is a fitness freak and has a question in his mind. But he wouldn't ask the star about his fitness routine. "Every body reacts differently to each diet and exercise regime, so I think I'd rather not ask him that. Maybe I would ask him something about his personal life," winks Aditya. That's a good idea!!!

Karan Wahi however, has an innovative question to ask, "If Sylvester Stallone can look so good at this age why he can't?"

thnks

above r goa pics!
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
damn look at arjun's biceps in the third one!...he's RIPPED!...i was comparing it to when he wore the same shirt at the mjht special in laughter ke phatke and wow was a difference😳 πŸ˜†

VS.

Miley Jab Hum Tum cast in Laughter Ke Phatke show
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey people...

OMG...AB picture ki baarish...
wow...😍😍
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ok found these as well...
wonder no one posted them...

were these pictures posted earlier...sorry for repeating if already posted...though i cant remember having seen the...πŸ˜†

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

hey guys, i too hav a ABs Goa pic to share.. 

this is shared by Aditya Redij in his Facebook Profile..

i can see many actors in this gang.. 

A celebrity is a person who works hard all life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid beiing recognized πŸ˜†
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice pics...made me fall in love with his smile once again πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and very well said...oh the ironies of living the life of a celeb
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnx sooo much rani n sanchu for d pics...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Rani...i loved d last pic u posted d most...AB in Black...😍😍😍...

Sanchu...goa ones were unseen for me...😳...baaki they were posted by tht ArjunBijlani-cious page last year...πŸ˜‰