Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anyone see the article of pulkit samrat? article said ekta banned pulkit from industry. How mean this ekta? How can she do with someone's career? Thank god arjun is out from this ekta kingdom
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

"I don't know who Mrunal Jain is, but I wish him all the luck and hope his chemistry rocks with Rati." Yes, these are the words of Arjun Bijlani who is quite flustered with recent media reports surrounding him. Well, let's go in the flashback mode a bit. A publication recently reported that Arjun Bijlani auditioned and gave look tests for the role of Sameer in Hitler Didi. But he failed to impress the channel and he was not roped in. In his place, Mrunal Jain was finalized to star opposite Rati Pandey (who plays Indira in the show).

"The article clearly shows that it is an attempt to jeopardize my character. I am too famous and popular as an actor. I don't need to impress anyone. But guess what, I don't get a role, people write about it. This reflects my popularity. So many people go in and out of shows, but nothing is written about them. Right?" Arjun goes on to say.

Furthermore, he says that everyone is aware about his and Rati's chemistry since the days of Miley Jab Hum Tum. So he thinks there is no point in proving anything. "Fans loved us in Miley Jab' They wanted the same chemistry in Hitler Didi. I was not selected to play Sameer as I did not fit the bill. They needed someone who looks a bit older. May be I don't look so old," shares the handsome hunk.

Fair enough, but there is still a sting in the tail. Our sources from the production house (Trilogy Krikos) informed us that Rati and Arjun are not in great terms and it is Rati who pulled the trigger on Arjun.

Says he, "I have also been hearing a lot of things. But I don't know if it's true or false. Yes, Rati and I don't talk on a regular basis but I don't have any problem with her. If I had, then why would I go for a look test knowing that she would work opposite me? But I don't know what Rati thinks about me."

To learn about Rati's thoughts we called her up many a times but she remained unavailable. However, we shall try to get back with her version.

Moving on, the actor goes on to say that he is not disappointed with not playing his part in Hitler Didi as, "these things happen, I have been in the industry for quite some time now. Soon I will bag something better. People may talk whatever they want but I am a mature individual and I don't really get affected by all these things. On the contrary, negative rumours motivate me to work better."

Well, we hope Arjun gets back on television with a bang!!!

sorry guys but hero says everything and true me to don't know who is murnal jain..
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Read the article on tellychakkar site...felt sad and bad for Arjun.
But liked his spirit...challenges should not demorlise a person...rather it should encourage us to fight the odds and emerge winner...

He is upset and rightly so...
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
come back with a a bang arjun we  want a dhasu role for you...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hw wudn he be upset preeti.. theres a limit to evrythin..n this time it ws directly mockin his talent..bt i still din wantd ny xplanation coz most f knew na who is faking this time..bt still it ws vry sweet of AB tht he still gave xplanation.. nywz w8in for d day he wud be back wid a bang..
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Read the article on tellychakkar site...felt sad and bad for Arjun.

But liked his spirit...challenges should not demorlise a person...rather it should encourage us to fight the odds and emerge winner...

He is upset and rightly so...

true dear you don't know how much hardwork we have done for this day don't know what happen ..but one thing is sure asani se jo mil jaye us success ka koi maja nahi ...i hope arjun will come up from this situation soon and come with a bang ...how wonder i sometime get dissapointed from him but i never leav him and i know ab fans are with him...just wish he got an exciting role as mayank in future...
well-wisher thumbnail
It's not about bagging or not bagging a role...it is the cheap politics that is hurtful and is to be condemned...

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
leave it preeto.. cheap logo ki cheap tactics..nywz AB updated his blog a few min ago..lovely upd8.. i am ol frm mob so cant put link..some1 put it here plz
well-wisher thumbnail
Very nice blog update.He is a very sweet person..God bless him.

BTW I am already suffering from very bad cold for last two days