Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well said preeti. I seriously want Arjun to take a good show now. he should comeback now. its a high time now
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: well-wisher

My expert comments on the two epic statements😎😎

1.Apparently failed to impress the channel: Coz channel  was looking for someone unimpressive...🤣🤣

2.Failed to look the part:: Coz channel was looking for someone stone faced...builder ka role hai na...🤣🤣

Now think...how Arjun will fit the role/bill...

Sorry guys...not mocking anyone lekin could not resist posting this

WORD!

and even if arjun was the crappiest actor (this is hypothetical, of course i dont think that), they wouldnt turn him down because arti are super popular...and we know in the tv and film industry, many average stars get popularity for unknown reasons...so they would take him no matter what his capabilities are simply because he's popular..they would definitely cash in on the huge popularity for this pair...the best thing is that it would last because their scenes are amazing cuz they're both powerful performers

but nevertheless it wouldve been cool to see arti and navina in one show together...a semi mjht reunion
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

after mjht ended..he has auditioned fr manyyy shws...sometyms the he dint fit the role n sometyms things dint wrkout with the production house..but thats the way it is...why an article n all lolzz...

has navina entered the shw?
mayuloveu thumbnail
heard Indiatvforumnet interview of Arjun. its a long interview and really cool
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys...change the mood and do listen to Arjun's indiatv interview...its a bhelpuri of masti and sensible discussion...that's what I love about Arjun's interviews...he speaks dil se on any topic..no mention of comeback plan though... :(
mayuloveu thumbnail
ya preeti no mention of any comeback plan of Arjun in int. dil toot gaya😭
-skylark- thumbnail
y dil toot gaya...? it'l happen some day or the other...
mayuloveu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -skylark-

y dil toot gaya...? it'l happen some day or the other...

but for that D-day is taking very long. ITS more than 8 months. how much time? all the actors coming back eventually, but arjun has no news , and no tellybuzz news too😭
-skylark- thumbnail
wat can i say now...we can jus wish n pray
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey Keya...🤗he will come back with a bang...let us keep supporting him and extending our best wishes and prayers for me...