Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
and why are we discussing bashers?lol

guys if there is any int article then we can discuss , why over wat bashers r doin...we all knw wat they r doin is wrng...all will fizzle out ...

Originally posted by: -skylark-

and why are we discussing bashers?lol

guys if there is any int article then we can discuss , why over wat bashers r doin...we all knw wat they r doin is wrng...all will fizzle out ...

LOL right but I am so pissed off right now. Like the whole MJHT forum is full of that! :| 
Its so obvious for me to react na Rani. :|
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MrsJunBijlani-

LOL right but I am so pissed off right now. Like the whole MJHT forum is full of that! :| 
Its so obvious for me to react na Rani. :|

i knw wat u mean..no one likes to read such stuff...but forums have always been like that...n arjun is nt the only one facing this...ppl write wat not about other stars...fans feel sad readin all that..par kya kar sakte hain...no point in givin them attention

Originally posted by: -skylark-

i knw wat u mean..no one likes to read such stuff...but forums have always been like that...n arjun is nt the only one facing this...ppl write wat not about other stars...fans feel sad readin all that..par kya kar sakte hain...no point in givin them attention

Got the point but.. uh! People should just come up with their REAL ids before bashing someone. :P Its shocking how they call someone "spineless" while they them-self don't come up with their OWN ids. :P

Well lets leave that. Now I should go back and study. :P Enough of IF for today. :D 
Bye Rani take care. :)
-skylark- thumbnail
its jus d same ppl havin fun..nt sure even if they actually care abut anythin...some jus hv fun on forums postin topics n grabin attntion lol
all the best...study hard..
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello people...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...
(pardon me for the late wishes...was out of town for few days...)

hows everyone???

mayuloveu thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

hello people...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...
(pardon me for the late wishes...was out of town for few days...)

hows everyone???

hey sanchu. I am fine. tomar new year kamon katlo? how r u?
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh god bashers...forever a problem

anyways theres a TOI article posted on the HD forum stating that arjun failed to impress for a role in the show and was therefore not chosen...and this is a character that just entered the show...do you know anything about this rani?...im sure you would know most outta everyone...i know there was a rumor before but wondering if this one is true

anyways hope 2012 is going well for everyone so far
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
rani i saw TOI article in hitler didi forum as naina said. In that article it is said that arjun could not impress channel. Is it true that arjun was approached for hitlar didi? Plz tel rani. New year ke starting me itni sad news pata nehi pura year kaisa hoga.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i came to knw abt tht "mahan" toi article frm my frnd-nikhi.. i wud hv trustd d article..bt one line in d article -"arjun FAILED to IMPRESS".. ws enuf for me to think this is jst a "spice-up" article..am sure either he ws never approachd ya fir he wud hv declind d role coz the role is nt lead n he had enuf of "parallel lead" roles..lolz..bt ny day i wud nevr think an actor lik AB din get a role jst coz he din "impress" n uski jagah ek C-grade actor ws chosen..media lik alwz loves telling false news on AB