Arjun Bijlani FC-Welcome Back AB! :D - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
hi payal welcome aftr long
hii rani ..how r you ?? 

and thanks for the link..!! 😊 
Advance wishes.. Happy New Year !!! 😊

Arjun updated his blog wishing ever1 for very happy new year; has said he had a wonderful year in 2011 (really..!!!?? 😃 ) 

thnx for the info Rani.. 

frnzz...hv a look at this...this ws a vry sweet surprise given to me by one of my close frnz out here...Aki(-Akriti-)...😃...i totally loveeed it...my sweethearts n tht too in sizzling black...😍

Wikipedia gone crazy!!
See what is written there 
".arjun was in relationship with rati pandey but because of his best friend and model neha swami and his co-actor sanaya irani their relationship broke.It also claims that neha swami played very dirty game and there is a rumour that neha swami is 3 years elder than Arjun Bijlani and even drinks n smokes like him but to arjun's mother has decided to get him married to her."
Uh. :L

wikkepidia topic usualy written by some fan. Everytime they give false news. May be this time this article written by any rati fan
highly immature...not to mention, the person has no sense of grammar...and we know about neha since the lrl days...but whatever...good for whoever finds pleasure in doing something so lame...lets move on Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
what non-sense article is this in wikepedia.. 😡 

dunno WHY the person who edited the article has waited so long to update this hot news.. 😈 

guys, i have updated Wikipedia page with my account and removed the unwanted non-sense..