Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
in response to your post preeti, great one πŸ˜ƒ...though i would like to say that both denied of anything that would encourage people's delusions...so i dont think its fair to say the other party should also be blamed...sorry im an equal fan of both but i personally have more shikayat from him than her mainly due to the demeanor and the way in which things were handled...but these are things of the past...im sure arjun and neha only care about the good wishes coming from us fans 😊...for me, i cant be upset about a couple in love coming together...especially one thats been together for a long time 😊...in retrospect, i personally hated all the flirting and stuff but if neha didnt have a problem. who is anyone to say anything...its their personal matter! Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikki028

congooo for d new FC...here r two more new pics vich i gt frm fb...πŸ˜ƒ

thnks fr sharing
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

in response to your post preeti, great one πŸ˜ƒ...though i would like to say that both denied of anything that would encourage people's delusions...so i dont think its fair to say the other party should also be blamed...sorry im an equal fan of both but i personally have more shikayat from him than her mainly due to the demeanor and the way in which things were handled...but these are things of the past...im sure arjun and neha only care about the good wishes coming from us fans 😊...for me, i cant be upset about a couple in love coming together...especially one thats been together for a long time 😊...in retrospect, i personally hated all the flirting and stuff but if neha didnt have a problem. who is anyone to say anything...its their personal matter!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†flirtinggg mat pochoooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways lets give the issue a rest, dunno y all behaving as if somthing earth shattering happnd, they both hv appeared in ints in 2006 and made public appearances too...and he has been sayin frm abut 2-3 yrs that he wants to marry LOL thts nt a new wish =))
-skylark- thumbnail

haha...BALH ki "choti" ki band bajnewaali hai...πŸ˜†...ab toh Ram ko bhi pata chal gaya...bt little did all knew tht choti was pregnant...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

but somewhere i feel bad fr nuts,bechari thodi deir se akal ayii...it shws dat she has been bought up in a wrng way...now seeing the love in her in laws wo change ho rahi hai😳
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anne156

new gal new pics πŸ˜†

niceπŸ˜ƒ
-skylark- thumbnail
logged back again to mention...
thre was 1 scene in BALH which i really liked...that imaginary cream to deal with stress lines on face LOL!! that was too sweet :)

and also preeti nice commnt on his blog ...
i believe since he is not net savvy , he is dnt share as much as he should or may be want to...

regarding clarifications, i wished he never gave any clarification to anyone fr anything ,be it the shw thing or tiff with co stars or anythin personal...

and all of u out here, pl refrain frm discussing his personal life . share pics , vids etc watever...all that is supposed to be posted and discussed...
but its jus dat i dnt want any stalkers of this thread now..lol..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well coming to stalking.. our last FC ws d 2nd most stalkd fc in CFC forum recently.. 🀣 quite an obvious thing!! 🀣
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

well coming to stalking.. our last FC ws d 2nd most stalkd fc in CFC forum recently.. 🀣 quite an obvious thing!! 🀣

😲 OMG really? how do you find tht out nikki dii? by no. of views kya?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
sanu.. there a section "popular topics" in d side of evry page in ny forum.. it wilb seen along "my last ten topics".. so when u click tht u can our last AB FC is d 2nd one in d list.. v hv hardly 6-7 members so obviously if v alone ws seeing our FC we wudn evn top 20 list..bt v r there n tht too at no:2 jiska ek meaning hai..vich is we WERE heavilyyy stalkd.. 🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
hello divya dii.. aa gayi aap.. arzoo se aapki raah dekh rahe the.. finally aapke darshan ho hi gaye.. :p