Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 489: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25rjsdPushpa95-malli-dramagodivya17-7CyberOstrichnileshni679prettywomandroopy_asleepYuvika_15mnx12khareshelleyAni_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66aishwish-bharti-prncz-Azy-TheRager

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
very nice update BB...ClapClap intense... loved the suds-duji scene, was gr8 2 c suds sweating n gtin beaten up...he was gtin 2 big 4 his boots wen he lived n worked with dutta...m glad they showed his rightful place...n check the nerve...tking kasam of leela...wen he knws he's lying...jus proves hw much he actually loves/cares abt her...he's mre loyal 2 kala than he eva was 2 leela...

kala in jail was a scene i wud hav loved 2 c onscreen, bt check her nerve man she aint giving up n stil blaming duttaD'ohi dnt c her realising her mistake...i hpe she dies in da end...lol..i no its evil bt its better than thm showing tht kala turns gd--tht wud ruin her character...i wnt her 2 die evil...Evil Smile

babi n naku scene was sweeet...naku sayin she wil always b babi's daughter 1st...its tru she wil b, bt she's known as DSP's wife al ova... it was a sweet moment 2 c between al the intense scene

hailaShocked...dutta hurt his hand...he shud b mre careful...kala does end up hurting dutta becos no matter hw much she h8s him, he wil neva h8 her 2 tht extent

balu dada bk...thnk god he's always der wen dutta needs a father figure 2 direct him...Big smileBig smile DP's soul wud b happy 2 c balu lukin out for his kids...mainly dutta...as dutta does need guidance as he tends 2 lose his cool quickly...

Nave n Mhatre wer wel ahead of kala in dis game...der is no way they can b trapped in2 the drugs case nw becos the factory is on kala's name n the drugs wer found with kala n she wnt eva blame thm...her h8 for dutta wil defo mean she wil say she did this 4 dutta n trap him...its a win win situation 4 nave n mhatre...bt nt 4 kala becos she wil go down neway...D'oh..didnt think kala wud b so stupid 2 do tht...bt i suppose her stupidity cums wer she thinks she knws it all...with suds n her sisters it was dif...bt ere she's dealing with top criminals...they r always ahead of her evn tho they let her think she's ahead of thm

i hpe nothing happens 2 dutta...m sure he wil convince the ppl tht he's nt behind it all...i mean dnt the PW ppl knw tht kala is dutta's dushman...n tried killing him?? i mean the fact tht she dunt live with dutta etc i thrt it was obv 2 the ppl...i hpe they dnt lose der trust in duttaOuchConfused

precap:ShockedShockedCryCry Naku!! she's gtin 2 much pain..i hpe her baby is k...dnt wnt nethin happening 2 it... the stomach pain in pregnancy can b normal bt 2 much isnt goodOuch

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 14 December 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I do not know what it is...but...

Congratulation Yuvika...
Smile

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
^^haha u jus like ksh, evn she didnt knw... its a crazy creative member...they usually make very very interesting posts tht r up as GA...watch out for thm nw in particular..i may b doing the odd 1 here n there...LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ok...LOL...that sound great and very interesting…Smile

Will be looking forward to see your post.Smile

Yuvika_15

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Wow yuvi, congratulations girl and I've seen some of the posts they make like the latest one on human rights day. I hope you'll do a great job. Wish you all the luck.

and BB will be waiting.

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iam

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
^^ yh i saw tht thread 2...posted my comment der it was a gr8 thread... a lot of "self awareness" issues were raised... the CCs do amazing work... n they liked my ideas etc so m in der team nw... hpe the new 1s can create as much craziness on IF as they hav dne so farLOL
thanks a lot for ur wishes!Hug

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 14 December 2011 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iamaishwish

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Congrats YuvikaThumbs Up, you are the new addition in their team, hope to see more cc ideasSmile

Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iam

Go to top