Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No ArHi=Boring Episode [Today]

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ufff...!

No ArHi Again Today!

Its getting too out of control! Boring Episode!  

But I think Soon When Shyam and La are solved then there is ArHi Hi ArHi!

:)! Pissed Off

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Ufff...!

No ArHi Again Today!

Its getting too out of control! Boring Episode!  

But I think Soon When Shyam and La are solved then there is ArHi Hi ArHi!

:)! Pissed Off

What a nonsensical episode today!!! Suddenly they decide not to tell anyone. What happened to the whole spiel that Khushi gave her family about truth etc..Didnt she already know that Anjali will be hurt by the truth?

And La was talking like some 50-yr old wise woman..I could have given this episode a miss and still not miss anything.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeah...i didn't like the fact that LA wants to hide it...its their engagement, how can they hide from the family that its broken off...what if Anjali asks Arnav to put the ring on LA in front of the guests...what will they do...

somehow this doesn't seem right...as if LA wants to catch Arnav off-guard...cause Arnav will have to get engaged in front of the guests, if Anjali asks him to...He can't say no...
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You can't expect to see arhi all the time this is  daily serial...like in real life they have to interact with other characters also...
ARHIROX thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought it was a beautiful episode. and like you said above you cant expect to see arhi in every episode i mean come on!! La did exceptionally well today, i thought sana acted her heart out so touching. Lovd it. Barun and Sana did an amazing job.
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adi_lurva

I thought it was a beautiful episode. and like you said above you cant expect to see arhi in every episode i mean come on!! La did exceptionally well today, i thought sana acted her heart out so touching. Lovd it. Barun and Sana did an amazing job.

😛

..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It, in fact, was one of the best episodes.. The story is finally heading towards the right direction.. And I agree you can't always expect the main lead scenes because in order to run the show, the characters need to interact with people in the show too..