India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dadaji Is Underestimating Virat

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
you know guys...i am disappointed with dadaji...he always praises viren...supports viren...but then when it comes to virat...he uses words like looser...irresponsible...its really hurting...he treats one grandson with love...and the other grandson with hatred...i know virat doesn't show his feelings out...since when it comes to his emotions and expressing his feelings...he is reserved but then it is clearly seen in his eyes that he is hurt...

dadaji is underestimating virat's talent and abilities...with support and love...he can achieve great heights even more than viren...its not that i dislike viren...i am equally in love with viren as much as virat...but then i am hurt when the family loves except for kadambari and vanshika...the rest only love and support viren and not virat...both are sons of the family...there should not be any mixture in love...

why virat is like that...keeping to himself...its because there is noone to support him or give him a hand and tell him that go ahead and achieve your heights i am with you...

when his own grandfather tells him a looser...its crushes his hopes and dreams...then for whom he achieves all those sucesses...

we all know that virat is very responsible...the way he took care of manvi when she was sick...brought her to the doctor...the way he traced the man who wants to kill viren...the way he handles the security of viren's wedding...the way he advises swamini-dadaji abt manvi being needed in the wedding...he brought manvi in the wedding...it shows how responsible he is...its only his style that he doesn't shows it out openly like viren does visibly...

both bros are very responsible...only difference is viren shows it visibly...while virat hides it within himself and shows it out...

i think his family have given up with him...but with viren-jeevika.-manvi on his side...he will achieve heights and success in life just for them...especially for manvi...and shut dadaji-swamini mouth for good...both people underestimate virat alot...i hope virat shows it to them...i hope his pursue his singing back...if not for him...for manvi...anyone support or not...but in future manvi will advise him and support him throughout

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna--iPayal-

shahriddhi Groupbie
shahriddhi
shahriddhi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yes i totally agree. what the hell is dadaji's problem!! he is after viraats's life. 
yes i know viren is like the ideal son grandson brother husband everything but that doesn't mean dadaji has to compare viren and virat and  ill treat him!
why doesn't he understand viraat has a different set of ideas and beliefs. just by having a different point of view he doesn't become any less mature/responsible. And these ideas give him a give him his individuality and make him the person he is 
dadaji should respect him for what he is and motivate to improvise and not demotivate him and curse him for all his small and harmless mischiefs! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top