Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 (Page 8)

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Ayushi,awww I too am a fan of Rahil and I was just making comments on Vasant's character in your story,not the actor so please don't feel bad.I loved Vasant's character in the show but in this story he is kind of selfish...that's why. but if it bothers you too much I will try not to be too mean to him.now smile pleaseBig smile

I loved the chapter a lot.Gulaal is trying every trick in the book isn't she but everything is failingLOL
So Kesar is unaware of her true intentions or is he playing a game.and who is this Natasha...what's her story?
hmmm so many questions.Hopefully the next chapter will clear up some of them.This was good.so please update soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angel

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Ayushi...lovely update...so gulaal is trying hard to pataao kesar...but all the plans r going against her...who is natasha n whats her story...do update the next chapter soon...

Ayushii_Angel

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Big smilePROMO;
K:Gulaal mein sab kuch bardaasht kar skta hun,par ye bilkul bardasht nahi kar skta k koi mujhe dokha day,mujhe double cross krey.Mujhe jhoot or jhoot bolne valey se sakht nafrat hai...

Gulaal standing out of "SUN SHINE MAGAZINE OFFICE"called vasant

G:Vasant "tum bahar aa rahe ho ya mein andar aaun?

Hope u will take interest frnzzzSmileSmile,kindly hit the like button if u like it,"comment must!"
Winkfrndz as u k9 m new here so plz promote my ff,if ur realy interestd nd want me to continue...!Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaiPiyalibose4ukalika.jalantarsk16saurisMR21minizzkiran_trudecentSRJKiMahakaali

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Ayushi...vasant n gulaal convo made me suspect vasants intensions more...Ermmgulaal trying very hard to not to listen her heart Hmm bt phs jayegi bechari,,...well have to see how much she will be successful doing it...kitchen scene is very good..thanx alot,hai,is forum ki ffs read krne se hi ye experiance hua haiWink.
Very excited abt the promo..oww it was her dream bt dont worry very soon this dream will come true.so do update the next chapter soon...hope u like the updateBig smileBig smile

Edited by Angle_ - 18 January 2012 at 5:31pm

MR21

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
really nice promo.will be waiting.

Ayushii_Angel

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alanta

AyushiEmbarrassed...Thank u for another lovely update..thanx.meine pehle bhi kaha dha na , yeh Vasanth teek nahin hein,oww sb mere vassi k peeche par gaye,, na hi uska irada, he want to trap Kesar and its only for his good or for his own gain and nothing else and for this he is using Gulaal in the name of love; I really feel like Vasanth is a pathetic personality...he dont even trust her...Ouch..On the other side Kesar is very genuineru sure???, I cant think on the other way..when she realises the fact she will surely regret for the slightest doubt she is having on him at present...the kitchen scene was so cute and any one with normal sense could realise that Kesar is a gentle man from that one incident...Gulaal is again losing the grip on her and it is becoming tough for her to do so as each moment passes...hope her heart soon wins her mind same here.
The phone call???Was his manager giving info about her??no it was not abt her,bt abt whom u 'll hav to w8 for nxt chappi but if it is so then from reading the promo, he is still so gentle towards her, here Gulaal is so unfair to him, and sometimes to herself too...all this is because that she loves Vasanth blindly, hmmmI do feel for her...the day when Vasanth betrays her is not so far and then she will be totally shattered, but at that time , hope to see Kesar at her side as her strength, her support, her love and everything. hope so!!..Waiting for the update..Smilehope u like it

Piyalibose4u

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

AyushiHugwonderful chapter yaarthanx.ab tho Gulaal gayi.ab aayega mazaaBig smileBig smileBig smile
You got inTwilight tooLOLBig smilebechare Kesar ko Gulaal kya kya bulaati hai,Vampire,monster,beast-that was funny ya too funny na!!.I loved how her heart is making the right choice.Her instinct is telling her that Kesar is true but her head filled with Vasant's nonsense is making her deny her heart.Let's see for how long not so long!!Embarrassed
Vasant sounds so selfish herehmmm.He sent his beautiful girlfriend to live with a rich, handsome, young guy all alone with an ulterior motive to trap him and then he dares to question "usne tumhe chua tho nahi"really nowAngryGulaal,better realize soon that her boyfriend is not worth her love and trust.yar may be u didnt notice that vasant was saying her "tum ne hi zid ki thi na"

acha hua Kesar got to know.looking forward to what he will do now.Whatever it is,it will be very interesting for us to readSmileplz keep reading,
Thank you for this lovely chapter my pleasure,,.Update soon.hope u like the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyalibose4uminizz

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

wow ayushi Big smile, superb chapter, full of mystery Big smile thanx,thanx vampires n twilight bhi here Big smile vasy ko aakhir prob kya hai yaar,oww my vassy i m getting a negative feeling from his side n gulaal is innocent n sweet n loves vasant so much but i feel like he is using her Ouch n kesar Shocked is ki kya mystery hai, u have to w8 for morehmmm he seems to be a good person but alone too Ouch gulaal is stuck between the fight of her mind n heart, i hope her heart wins Smile update soon yaar,i'll update soon as possibleee... cant wait to read what happens next Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyalibose4ukiran_trudecent

Go to top