Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 (Page 26)

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Heart...nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushii_Angel

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Unres kal kar diya tha, sorry didnt tell u:-)
n update soon, i want to knw wat happens to gullu and whether kesu will save her or not:-)

Ayushii_Angel

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MR21

res Smile

Edit:

Ayushi...I am sorry for late unres no problem honey Hug...I really liked this chapter yaar thanx alot dearTongue...I really liked the way gulaal thoughts are varying now n then...she is going through so much...feeling anger n kesar to being sad that may be she is also a time pass for him.. she could beOuch.u had to stop at that scene right. ahan varna tu nxt chappi read karne kiun ayegi ramyaEvil Smile
.ROFL haha jokingLOL.ab aage kya hoga Ermm whi hoga jani jo manzoore writer hogaLOL...do update the next chapter soon...ok bt pehle pakka promise karo res kar ke bhul nahi jaogi,Unhappy

thanx alot for ur lovely comment,hope ur doing it through ur heart,other wise m not a good writer Unhappy...love u ramyaaaHug...keep reading sweetyHeart

Edited by Angle_ - 08 April 2012 at 5:57am

MR21

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishta

Ayushi... sorry about your dadu... my commiserations dear...

kk... aww, gulaal jealous of talli... shoo cuteEmbarrassed... thanx for likng dearSmile evn though her mind reprimands her nt 2 hav any sft spt 4  kesar she jst cn't resist his chrms,na...
haha i think u also cant resist,tumhe bhi imagine karte karte kuch kuch ho raha hai kiaLOL??jaise mujhe hua thaHeartROFL
 so finally she gt d keys of his cabin..ab bhi nahi milti to tum mujhe marte naEmbarrassed
 bt ye kya... she got caught..haye watt an emo,bt yar wt ur expecting??means sb kuch yuhi chalta rahe??dont u want hr caught by kesu???Shocked
 nw wht vil b his reactnUnhappy.. aww dnt be unhappy na yar,,ok tell me wt u want then??tere ghar ka writer,ghar ka cv hai,jo kahogi vahi karwa deinge ff mein ok??now smileBig smile
update soon... ya i'll update in the couple of days..love u nd ur comment,plz keep reading nd commentng honey lots of  4 dis
 awsme chappi
thanx me blushing of ur loveEmbarrassed ,love u tooo

sharmishta

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalika.j

@Ayushi,

Winking Smileys 
Music Smileys 
Love Smiley 

aww ur kissing me,me blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,love u kalika..i guess u dnt use fb so much na..well keep readng honey..tc love u too
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enchanted23

Hey Ayushi,aisi koi baat nahi hai,don't feel bad yaar,I have to update my SS on weekends no problem honey,wo bhi to tum mera hi kaam kar rahi thi na Winkso I didn't get chance to read but I will pakka read and comment tom night sorry for the delayEmbarrassed arey dont worry dear

Edit:

Ok I am finally hereErmm  ur warm welcome in my boring threadUnhappysorry for being so late, thats ok dear bt dont do thi againCry more than ahem ahem ohhEmbarrassed, I liked how you portrayed Gulaal's conflicting thoughts in one moment she is all jealous and possessive in next she is questioning his fidelity and  his morality in next she is completely nonchalant about his flings and his larger than life images and in next she is all attention seeking ,crazy and bossy Girl friend, ooops, she needs to get her act straight what is she in love with him or not, vasant or kesar? is not a small question na!!Geek more than him it's her that is getting affected with his closeness and his physical proximity this is watt she wanted to do wd kesar,bt unluckily every thing is going revrse on herOuch

It's high time she decided where her priority are, with Vasant or with him, you ended on the interesting not, aww intersting not???Crywill look forward to the update, once again sorry for the delay in getting here nothing to do with the chapter in general life just got extremely busy hope u will find out sm time for my gareeb chhota sa chappi aditi,Cry..thanx for ur lovvveeely comment..take care nd keep reading honeySmile

enchanted23

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by minizz

AyushiHugI am so,so sorry for this late comment.   its ok dear no problmm,love u mini Somehow I had it in my mind that I had already commented but now I see I haven't. u did wd last chappi the sameCry,plz dnt do this again..wn u dnt cmnt i realy thought that u dnt like itCry,or ajkal teri athma jitni paapi ho rahi hai i can read in my favrt ss khatta meetha saWink,so here only for u nd aditi i put chhii here,ek to bachi se paap karwaya upar so no comment i was too disheartd yar,really sorry about that umm its ok dearHug.I loved this chapter a lot thanx alot thts my pleasure,.I did like the ahem ahem stuff but more than that it was Gulaal's thoughts about the whole situation and Kesar that I liked .bechaari Kesar ko phasane aayi thi aur khud hi phas gayi hmm hamesha aisa hi to hota hai na..Wink.I really felt sad for her here,I mean it was nice to see her get all worked up over Kesar and Talli but It made me sad when she later thinks about Kesar's words wondering whether she is just a time pass for KesarCry  ji han plz kesar par bharosa karne ka kasht mat kijie..vrna pachtana par sakta hai..apni gullu ki tarhaOuchThat was nice.Does she even realise that she is in love with Kesar and Vasant no where figures in the equation anymore arey behan kiu vasant ko itni jaldi situation se nikaling???.uff you ended it on a cliff hanger hmm she is on the cliff hanger,lets bett she'll fall or not?.want to know more.so please update soonBig smileThanks for this wonderful chapterSmile  ok i'll, bt wd dis promise tht u'll not hang me on the cliff by not dng commnt!! 
 thanx for ur lubbly comment..plz keep readng nd commenting..love u nd i want to gv u hugswaaHug
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by vinolya

OMG.. Super romantic chappi..Blushing thanx alot for likng it..its realy nice to see u here..may be u dnt know me,m ayushii nd was a silent reader,now m here wd my first ever attempt,m sorry if i m not writng according to ur expectationsCry,u all r my gurus,so do not hesitate to take out my mistakes bt,tell me how can i improveSmile as i beleive in practice makes perfect..so m tryng to do my best
Just read the latest one..hope u liked itTongue will read the rest of the chappis sometime later..Smile i'll wait for ur nxt comment after u finished reading,thanx once again for cmnting..keep reading thanxSmile

vinolya

Go to top