Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 (Page 19)

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

hiii ...niceHeart

Hii...thanx natureSmile  plz keep reading

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

reswaSmile

edit:

Another romantic update Ayushi...nice in fact lovely am still blushing the way Gulaal marofied that chance and the way Kesar lost it sigh!! thanx alooot dear for ur appreciation

And that loss of electricity and the mini chiii that followed was so aesthetically described I just luved it and wanted Gulaal to stealofy another chance and go for that fleeting kiss againBlushing  aditi tere lie hi is chappi mein bhi mini chhii dala...hope u like itEmbarrassed

I am looking forward to next romatic update,agla chappi bhi romantic chahieShocked  tu to maha advance hai yarWinkthodi der ke liye vasant ko bhul ja,Ermm achha?and let Gulaal truly and completely fall for him and same for him too before he comes to know any truth...i don't mind if this is going on for another few chappies...sab mujhe tmatar or andey marenge...story agey jo nahi barhe gi na...un se permission le lo to theek hai,i dnt mindBig smile

lovely chappie...awaiting your return anxiously so that we can get next updateDay Dreaming

arey zalimo thora sa time do,jaldi post karungi...love uuu,keep reading nd commentingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesarmania

Again a very romantic chapter dear.:-)   u like it?? thanx honey...yeh dp mujhe dey dey thakurLOL...love it nd u too,keep reading nd comentingSmile
keep it up

SRJKiMahakaali

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice ahem ahem chapii  thanx aru, i loved how beautifully u described the chii moments  thats my good ness lovely update waiting for the next  plz keep reading dearSmile
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
m unable to post my poster alantaCry

Edited by Angle_ - 12 March 2012 at 2:56pm

alanta

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by Angle_ - 12 March 2012 at 2:55pm
manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Angle Approve..I am waiting for updateEmbarrassed

Ayushii_Angel

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Big smileHello all...i know its too late..but plz bare wd meBig smile...guys i have a surprise for u...any guessessErmm???
ok let me tell u...Humari pyari,sweety,lovely alanta ne humari ff k lie posture bnaya hai...

THANX ALOT my babyBig smile...m so glad that u did this much for my ff...plz accept this from meHug Actually the real happines is because alanta u showed me in this pic that u r imagineing the same gulaal nd kesar that i wanted u too imgine...Guys hope u all r imagining the same gulsar...Smile

Gulaal wd dreamy eyes...she is ambitious girl..she is beautiful nd also know that how to use hr beauty..Beauty with Brain...

Kesar...with mysterious eyes...no one knows his mystery...bt have realy lovely look that he enchant every one with his charm...REaly awesome that is for u dearClap
(sach kahun to alanta tune aisi pic choose ki hai,jise dekh kar mujhe bhi kuch kuch hota hai)Tongue

Plz guys do comments to appreciate our lovely nd creative friend ALANTA nd hit likes not for me but for alanta nd hr lovely postureSmile keep going alantaThumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyalibose4usharmishtakalika.jalantavinolyaMR21minizzenchanted23KeithuumanzilmukulSRJKiMahakaali

Go to top