Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hey Ayushi,aisi koi baat nahi hai,don't feel bad yaar,I have to update my SS on weekends no problem honey,wo bhi to tum mera hi kaam kar rahi thi na 😉so I didn't get chance to read but I will pakka read and comment tom night sorry for the delay😳 arey dont worry dear

Edit:

Ok I am finally here🤔  ur warm welcome in my boring thread😔sorry for being so late, thats ok dear bt dont do thi again😭 more than ahem ahem ohh😳, I liked how you portrayed Gulaal's conflicting thoughts in one moment she is all jealous and possessive in next she is questioning his fidelity and  his morality in next she is completely nonchalant about his flings and his larger than life images and in next she is all attention seeking ,crazy and bossy Girl friend, ooops, she needs to get her act straight what is she in love with him or not, vasant or kesar? is not a small question na!!🤓 more than him it's her that is getting affected with his closeness and his physical proximity this is watt she wanted to do wd kesar,bt unluckily every thing is going revrse on her

It's high time she decided where her priority are, with Vasant or with him, you ended on the interesting not, aww intersting not???😭will look forward to the update, once again sorry for the delay in getting here nothing to do with the chapter in general life just got extremely busy hope u will find out sm time for my gareeb chhota sa chappi aditi,😭..thanx for ur lovvveeely comment..take care nd keep reading honey😊

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Ayushi🤗I am so,so sorry for this late comment.   its ok dear no problmm,love u mini Somehow I had it in my mind that I had already commented but now I see I haven't. u did wd last chappi the same😭,plz dnt do this again..wn u dnt cmnt i realy thought that u dnt like it😭,or ajkal teri athma jitni paapi ho rahi hai i can read in my favrt ss khatta meetha sa😉,so here only for u nd aditi i put chhii here,ek to bachi se paap karwaya upar so no comment i was too disheartd yar,really sorry about that umm its ok dear🤗.I loved this chapter a lot thanx alot thts my pleasure,.I did like the ahem ahem stuff but more than that it was Gulaal's thoughts about the whole situation and Kesar that I liked .bechaari Kesar ko phasane aayi thi aur khud hi phas gayi hmm hamesha aisa hi to hota hai na..😉.I really felt sad for her here,I mean it was nice to see her get all worked up over Kesar and Talli but It made me sad when she later thinks about Kesar's words wondering whether she is just a time pass for Kesar😭  ji han plz kesar par bharosa karne ka kasht mat kijie..vrna pachtana par sakta hai..apni gullu ki tarhaThat was nice.Does she even realise that she is in love with Kesar and Vasant no where figures in the equation anymore arey behan kiu vasant ko itni jaldi situation se nikaling???.uff you ended it on a cliff hanger hmm she is on the cliff hanger,lets bett she'll fall or not?.want to know more.so please update soon😃Thanks for this wonderful chapter😊  ok i'll, bt wd dis promise tht u'll not hang me on the cliff by not dng commnt!! 

thanx for ur lubbly comment..plz keep readng nd commenting..love u nd i want to gv u hugswaa🤗
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
😊
Originally posted by: vinolya

OMG.. Super romantic chappi..☺️ thanx alot for likng it..its realy nice to see u here..may be u dnt know me,m ayushii nd was a silent reader,now m here wd my first ever attempt,m sorry if i m not writng according to ur expectations😭,u all r my gurus,so do not hesitate to take out my mistakes bt,tell me how can i improve😊 as i beleive in practice makes perfect..so m tryng to do my best
Just read the latest one..hope u liked it😛 will read the rest of the chappis sometime later..😊 i'll wait for ur nxt comment after u finished reading,thanx once again for cmnting..keep reading thanx😊

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

atlast got some time to read.thanx for ur cmng.. read few chapters n tries to finish other too soon u came here whn i start this ff,bt after ward u didnt cm,so i thought that may be u didnt like this,nice to see u here again. nice chapter, so many doubts in gulaal's mind at a time hmm,nicely written sofar thanx u liked it,, waiting for next updt, thanks for the PM 😊

ur always welcome,want to see u here again savz,wd a comment.plz keep reading nd commenting,thanx for ur support😊
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature2

❤️...nice thanx for ur cmng nature😊😊😛

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesarmania

Unres kal kar diya tha, sorry didnt tell u:-) thats ok honey,meine dekh lia tha🤗
n update soon, i want to knw wat happens to gullu and whether kesu will save her or not:-) oh ow,so ur expecting that kesu will save her??🤔 will update asap😊

thanx alot ,u hv kesar mania nd i always have ur fonts mania..love u nd ur dppp❤️
Piyalibose4u thumbnail

Oh my god !!! Ayushi what to say yaar ???

just loved it.👏..awesome...superb...lovely...actually this is your best chappi by far...sooo romantic...😛...the conversation...the cosyness between GK...i  felt it...like I was watching them...continue dear...sorry for my late comment .😭...

waiting for the next chappi...🤗...for you
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyalibose4u

Oh my god !!! Ayushi what to say yaar ??? thanx for coming dear😛

just loved it.👏..awesome...superb...lovely...actually this is your best chappi by far...realyy???😳sooo romantic...😛...the conversation...the cosyness between GK...i  felt it...like I was watching them...continue dear...sorry for my late comment .😭... no problem piu,u better take rest ok😊

waiting for the next chappi...🤗...for you hugg accepted🤗,thanx for ur lubbly comment,hope ur fine now😊..ya i'll try my best to post nxt one tomorrowww😊,love u piu take care

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
removedEdited by Ayushii_Angel - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
❤️keep it up Goodd Work...
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏