Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Piyalibose4u

Ayushi dear liked your spirit that you have updated your chappi soon.. 👏 .it's a lovely chappi..😃   but I don't like Talli moti..  😡  aww sorry😛. she and Keshar omg it's very bad.  arey thore dinon ki baat hai re 😔..but I know that it's just a part of story so waiting for next chappi...hope next one will be very enjoyable.  😊  .best of luck dear..👍🏼  thanx yara..keep reading nd get well sooonnn😊

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
😊

hiii😊..ur last dp was bettr than this one,may i know ur name plz??
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesarmania

res dear
choory 4 my late latiffe ayushi.arey its ok honey😊
As usual a very intresting chapters,thank u which i always enjoy reading:-)thats my pleasure dear
thanks 4 pm

keep reading😊
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: alanta

Ayushi sorry about ur Dadu dear...May his soul rest in peace..ameen

and I am really sorry for the late comments..😭 thats ok honeyactually I thought I have commented here and when checked then my comments were missing...nd i was waitng for urs comment honey

The jealous Gulaal is always a treat to watch and Kesar not missing her subtle reaction and her glimpses of jealousy hmm..loved it. For a change I liked the entry of Talli... thanxxshe is inevitable here and esp for unveiling Kesar's mysterious nature and it will be interesting to see how Kesar is going to pacify Gulaal in the coming chapters...pls do update dear  🤗 thanx for ur cmnt keep reding dear😊

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG.. Super romantic chappi..☺️
Just read the latest one.. will read the rest of the chappis sometime later..😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
atlast got some time to read. read few chapters n tries to finish other too soon . nice chapter, so many doubts in gulaal's mind at a time,nicely written sofar, waiting for next updt, thanks for the PM 😊
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unres kal kar diya tha, sorry didnt tell u:-)
n update soon, i want to knw wat happens to gullu and whether kesu will save her or not:-)
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

res 😊

Edit:

Ayushi...I am sorry for late unres no problem honey 🤗...I really liked this chapter yaar thanx alot dear😛...I really liked the way gulaal thoughts are varying now n then...she is going through so much...feeling anger n kesar to being sad that may be she is also a time pass for him.. she could be.u had to stop at that scene right. ahan varna tu nxt chappi read karne kiun ayegi ramya😈
.🤣 haha joking😆.ab aage kya hoga 🤔 whi hoga jani jo manzoore writer hoga😆...do update the next chapter soon...ok bt pehle pakka promise karo res kar ke bhul nahi jaogi,😔

thanx alot for ur lovely comment,hope ur doing it through ur heart,other wise m not a good writer 😔...love u ramyaaa🤗...keep reading sweety❤️

Edited by Angle_ - 12 years ago
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmishta

Ayushi... sorry about your dadu... my commiserations dear...

kk... aww, gulaal jealous of talli... shoo cute😳... thanx for likng dear😊 evn though her mind reprimands her nt 2 hav any sft spt 4  kesar she jst cn't resist his chrms,na...

haha i think u also cant resist,tumhe bhi imagine karte karte kuch kuch ho raha hai kia😆??jaise mujhe hua tha❤️🤣
 so finally she gt d keys of his cabin..ab bhi nahi milti to tum mujhe marte na😳
 bt ye kya... she got caught..haye watt an emo,bt yar wt ur expecting??means sb kuch yuhi chalta rahe??dont u want hr caught by kesu???😲
 nw wht vil b his reactn😔.. aww dnt be unhappy na yar,,ok tell me wt u want then??tere ghar ka writer,ghar ka cv hai,jo kahogi vahi karwa deinge ff mein ok??now smile😃
update soon... ya i'll update in the couple of days..love u nd ur comment,plz keep reading nd commentng honey lots of  4 dis
 awsme chappi

thanx me blushing of ur love😳 ,love u tooo
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalika.j

@Ayushi,

aww ur kissing me,me blushing😳😳,love u kalika..i guess u dnt use fb so much na..well keep readng honey..tc love u too