FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
finsihed reading me always the late comer๐Ÿค” but seriously it was lovely chapii so wen we assume everything is going smooth and fine between the two and the world is free from dinosaurs enters talli trinocerous in blackmini dress ๐Ÿ˜ฒgod save the production house๐Ÿ˜•...and she came made a huge mess๐Ÿ˜ก  kesar is all flirty flirty with her chii re tell him to take bath chi chi chi and gulaal is in jealous mode ubercool me lking it and since she is boiling and all angry could i expect some serious confrntation in the next chapii

beautiful update angle me eagerly waiting for the next๐Ÿ˜›
Sorry about your Dadu Ayushi may his soul rest in peace

So Gulaal is discovering this new side to Kesar,well that's what she is here for na,so she shd concentrate on investigating na ke uske photo session pe,per kher she is allowed her weaknesses na,shirtless Kesar in front than how's is she suppose to work

Ahh Talli Rani had to make her posh entry na,and yeah kya she is sharing Kesu's drink naturally Gulaal will be so jealous๐Ÿ˜† Ab looking forward to thisb triangle,Please update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow...Ayushi dear very nice chappi...loved the progress...precap is also very interesting..superliked it.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and. ๐Ÿ‘ ... ๐Ÿค— for you again...๐Ÿ˜Š

Ayushi dear liked your spirit that you have updated your chappi soon.. ๐Ÿ‘ .it's a lovely chappi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ   but I don't like Talli moti..  ๐Ÿ˜ก. she and Keshar omg it's very bad.   ๐Ÿ˜”..but I know that it's just a part of story so waiting for next chappi...hope next one will be very enjoyable.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  .best of luck dear..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

res dear
choory 4 my late latiffe ayushi.
As usual a very intresting chapters, which i always enjoy reading:-)
thanks 4 pmEdited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
Ayushi sorry about ur Dadu dear...May his soul rest in peace..

and I am really sorry for the late comments..๐Ÿ˜ญactually I thought I have commented here and when checked then my comments were missing...

The jealous Gulaal is always a treat to watch and Kesar not missing her subtle reaction and her glimpses of jealousy..loved it. For a change I liked the entry of Talli...she is inevitable here and esp for unveiling Kesar's mysterious nature and it will be interesting to see how Kesar is going to pacify Gulaal in the coming chapters...pls do update dear  ๐Ÿค—

removedEdited by Ayushii_Angel - 11 years ago
Me res first this time, :-) up my unres comment
hi dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loved it jealous gullu and  then kes-gul scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plz update soon

Edited by Kesarmania - 11 years ago
sory frnz,actualy thr z prblm wd my net cnection.thts y i didnt pm u.guys i hv updated bada wala chappi so expecting bara wala cmnt.waitng impatiently...thnx all for ur luv nd suport.aysh
res ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edit:

Ayushi...I am sorry for late unres...I really liked this chapter yaar...I really liked the way gulaal thoughts are varying now n then...she is going through so much...feeling anger n kesar to being sad that may be she is also a time pass for him...u had to stop at that scene right...ab aage kya hoga...do update the next chapter soon...

Edited by MR21 - 11 years ago