Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice to read something so romantic since these days the romance is missing from the shows I watch. Thank-you for the wonderful update.
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rsk16

really romantic updates thanx dear.just caught up with themso nice of u dear

hope u'll like the nxt chappii also...keep reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok Ayushi,I have finally got around reading last two chappies and both were really lovely, one had a depth and intensity other was amazingly romantic.

Gulaal is slowly but surely falling in love and have started realising the difference between what she feels for Vasant to what she feels for Kesar,she is trying to get away from this reality by trying to convince herself that it's all illusion created by Kesar but in her heart she knows the truth and is trying to run away from the same, You portrayed this brilliantly...

Vasant's mysterious I am going to reserve my judgement on him,he looks at acts very sly but this again can be due to my biased feelings for Kesar

Coming to 10th chapter I was pleasantly surprised to find Gulaal at her seducing best and that almost kiss, sigh! I wish you wouldn't have stopped there,ek kiss ho jane dena chahiye tha...yeah we all paapi here,so that's bwhat everyone will want...dekhna everyone will second me...

Ab jaldi se update kar,can't wait...

Piyalibose4u thumbnail

Ayushi Dear...what to say??? it's just suuuperb yaar...  ๐Ÿ‘ when i have started reading the 1st chappi i really did not liked it so much ๐Ÿ˜”   because that was sooo filmy but after reading all chappis i really became fan of your this ff   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ..so romantic and so passionate ff โ˜บ๏ธ  ...but vassy sounds cruel  kind of ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ...but loved the characters of  kesar Rai  and Gulal Sharma..  ๐Ÿ˜‰...in total it's just awesomne  ๐Ÿ˜†...waiting for the next chappi...update it soon dearie...๐Ÿ˜

FOR YOU DEAR...๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nice to read something so romantic since these days the romance is missing from the shows I watch. Thank-you for the wonderful update thanx dear nd ur always welcome๐Ÿ˜Š.

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Ok Ayushi,I have finally got around reading last two chappies and both were really lovely, one had a depth and intensity other was amazingly romantic.thanxxx alooot dear aditi

Gulaal is slowly but surely falling in love and have started realising the difference between what she feels for Vasant to what she feels for Kesar,she is trying to get away from this reality by trying to convince herself that it's all illusion created by Kesar but in her heart she knows the truth and is trying to run away from the same, You portrayed this brilliantly...nd u describe it more beautiful than me...

Vasant's mysterious I am going to reserve my judgement on him,he looks at acts very sly but this again can be due to my biased feelings for Kesar  ๐Ÿค”emm

Coming to 10th chapter I was pleasantly surprised to find Gulaal at her seducing best and that almost kiss, sigh! I wish you wouldn't have stopped there,ek kiss ho jane dena chahiye tha..realy???i thought bache se paaap karwane k jurm mein kahi tum log jail na krado๐Ÿ˜†yeah we all paapi here,so that's bwhat everyone will want...dekhna everyone will second me...chalo then ok...aagey dhayan rakhungii

Ab jaldi se update kar,can't wait...aww love u dear

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyalibose4u

Ayushi Dear...what to say??? it's just suuuperb yaar...  ๐Ÿ‘ when i have started reading the 1st chappi i really did not liked it so much ๐Ÿ˜”  hmm yar actually it is realy my first attempt new new reader thi to bt dekh ab improvment aai hai na๐Ÿ˜‰ because that was sooo filmy but after reading all chappis i really became fan of your this ff   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ณ aww thanx..so romantic and so passionate ff โ˜บ๏ธ ahan๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ...but vassy sounds cruel  kind of ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  .yahi to sara suspence hai..but loved the characters of  kesar Rai  and Gulal Sharma..  ๐Ÿ˜‰...in total it's just awesomne  ๐Ÿ˜†so plz keep reading...waiting for the next chappi...update it soon dearie...๐Ÿ˜ ok dear love u

FOR YOU DEAR...๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ heart  nd huge accepted๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmishta

hi yaar, luvd their chii scenes.thanx yar. good going... updte soon, keep reding dear

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: alanta

res๐Ÿ˜ณ

waitng for ur edit...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

Ayushi,I am still blushing yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ ohoo!quite romantic.Do update soon๐Ÿ˜Š 

keep reading ๐Ÿ˜Šdear...apna naam to bata naa!!