FF:Seducing MR.KESAR-Chapter16 updatd pg 29 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by alanta

Ayushi😳...Thank u for another lovely update..thanx.meine pehle bhi kaha dha na , yeh Vasanth teek nahin hein,oww sb mere vassi k peeche par gaye,, na hi uska irada, he want to trap Kesar and its only for his good or for his own gain and nothing else and for this he is using Gulaal in the name of love; I really feel like Vasanth is a pathetic personality...he dont even trust her.....On the other side Kesar is very genuineru sure???, I cant think on the other way..when she realises the fact she will surely regret for the slightest doubt she is having on him at present...the kitchen scene was so cute and any one with normal sense could realise that Kesar is a gentle man from that one incident...Gulaal is again losing the grip on her and it is becoming tough for her to do so as each moment passes...hope her heart soon wins her mind same here.
The phone call???Was his manager giving info about her??no it was not abt her,bt abt whom u 'll hav to w8 for nxt chappi but if it is so then from reading the promo, he is still so gentle towards her, here Gulaal is so unfair to him, and sometimes to herself too...all this is because that she loves Vasanth blindly, hmmmI do feel for her...the day when Vasanth betrays her is not so far and then she will be totally shattered, but at that time , hope to see Kesar at her side as her strength, her support, her love and everything. hope so!!..Waiting for the update..😊hope u like it
Originally posted by minizz

Ayushi🤗wonderful chapter yaarthanx.ab tho Gulaal gayi.ab aayega mazaa😃😃😃
You got inTwilight too😆😃bechare Kesar ko Gulaal kya kya bulaati hai,Vampire,monster,beast-that was funny ya too funny na!!.I loved how her heart is making the right choice.Her instinct is telling her that Kesar is true but her head filled with Vasant's nonsense is making her deny her heart.Let's see for how long not so long!!😳
Vasant sounds so selfish herehmmm.He sent his beautiful girlfriend to live with a rich, handsome, young guy all alone with an ulterior motive to trap him and then he dares to question "usne tumhe chua tho nahi"really now😡Gulaal,better realize soon that her boyfriend is not worth her love and trust.yar may be u didnt notice that vasant was saying her "tum ne hi zid ki thi na"

acha hua Kesar got to know.looking forward to what he will do now.Whatever it is,it will be very interesting for us to read😊plz keep reading,
Thank you for this lovely chapter my pleasure,,.Update soon.hope u like the update

Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

wow ayushi 😃, superb chapter, full of mystery ðŸ˜ƒ thanx,thanx vampires n twilight bhi here ðŸ˜ƒ vasy ko aakhir prob kya hai yaar,oww my vassy i m getting a negative feeling from his side n gulaal is innocent n sweet n loves vasant so much but i feel like he is using her  n kesar ðŸ˜² is ki kya mystery hai, u have to w8 for morehmmm he seems to be a good person but alone too  gulaal is stuck between the fight of her mind n heart, i hope her heart wins ðŸ˜Š update soon yaar,i'll update soon as possibleee... cant wait to read what happens next ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rsk16

really interesting thanx.want to know more abt this natasha .loved the way you wrote it😊😳.plz do continue sooni'll,.
keep readinggg...
ya its too funny
Originally posted by minizz

Ayushi,awww I too am a fan of Rahil realy??😃 and I was just making comments on Vasant's character in your story then ok i do not mind,keep going😊,not the actor so please don't feel bad.I loved Vasant's character in the show but in this story he is kind of selfish..ya little bit.that's why. but if it bothers you too muchno,no I will try not to be too mean to him.now smile please😃ok😃😃😃

I loved the chapter a lotoww thanxxx😳.Gulaal is trying every trick in the book isn't she but everything is failing😆ya its too funny
So Kesar is unaware of her true intentions or is he playing a game.and who is this Natasha...what's her story?cant tell u now!!
hmmm so many questions.Hopefully the next chapter will clear up some of them.This was good.so please update soon😃keep redng n questioning!!wil updt soon
Originally posted by MR21

Ayushi...lovely update...so gulaal is trying hard to pataao kesar ahan,...but all the plans r going against her.cause kesar is so clever na!!..who is natasha n whats her story..u hv to wait dear.do update the next chapter soon..keep readng.

hi ayushi ðŸ˜Š very nice update n promo, its getting interesting day by day, akhir y is gulaal doing all this, kyun kesar k peechay hai woh n vassy ka bhi kya motive hai ðŸ˜² loved the description of the secret room in kesar's house ðŸ˜ƒ gulaal is liking all this n kesar as well but lets see what happens next, looking forward to the future updates, update soon ðŸ˜Š Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago
oh just finished reading the chapii really its most different and unpredictable ff read so far so here gulaal madam wanna seduce kesar like what ????? i can imagine pigs flying out of window but its simply unbelievable so not gulaal but i loved the care and concern kesar showed to gulaal and gulaal secretly falling for vampire is so so so capitvating i hope u update the next chapter soon

great work dear
@arti_07,
thanx alot arti,thnx 4appreciatng my work,bt i was too disapointed,nd thought tht i wont post next..coz no1 want it,i hv been w8ng for 15days tht any1'll ask for my next chappii,bt no1 ask.
plz guys do not hesitate to tell me if ur not interested.i'll w8 for ur replies,tel me if u want me continue,thnx 4ur lubb nd support.
dude when ya gonna update so depressed update now pls too much to handle pls update soon