Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by: alanta

Hi Ayushi...nice name.Thanx,๐Ÿ˜Š 

The story is well written so far. As I have said earlier, this story is different and of course it is interesting.oh ur such a sweety thanx,.Seems like Vasanth is a bit selfish, I doubt he loves Gulaal,๐Ÿค” cant tell u now, I do think Gulaal has come here for Vasanth, and he is making  Gulaal do his job...no his love is not true..this is what I feel..and its good in a sense. Kesar already feels that she is like the princess in his fav story โ˜บ๏ธ...much is there hidden about him...hamara Kesar brat ho saktha hein lekin bura nahin hein..Gulaal ko bhi jaldi yeh samach main ayegi...at that day she will be in a great turmoil and uss din ke signs aaj se dikhayi de raha hein๐Ÿ˜Š..his presence is having this much effect on her even at the mere second day in his house...I feel like they two are unknowingly being pulled towards each other.๐Ÿ˜Šthanx for feeling this much abt my ff,plzzz keep reading,nd add me in ur buddy list..
Kesar already begun to see a personification of the princess of the story, which is other wise a replica of his own life in her, though subconsciously , and here Gulaal is already in turmoil...hope she soon realises Vasnth's love is fake, but better never  than late...thanx,ya same here nd i realy need ur support,,,๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Will be waiting for ur update๐Ÿ˜Štry to update soon as possible...

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: kiran_trudecent

hey ayushi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ very nice update,thanx, loved how the story is progressing n how the friendship is building betweek gulaal n kesar,hmm but this mystery... who is gulaal? who is vasant? n whats their plan actually? y r they... or should i say y is vasant after kesar n what does he want to find out through making gulaal his pawn ๐Ÿ˜ฒ looking forward to the future chapters now, update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒthanx alot 4ur support,i'll try my best to update soonnn,add me in ur buddy list plzzz...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Ayushi...I am really loving this progress in the story thanx mr,...ice cream scene n her sudden confusion abt her own reactions to kesar is very good ๐Ÿ˜Š...do continue n update soon...

i'l try my best to update soon...

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
[QUOTE=manzilmukul]Ayushi Just read all the chappis in one go..Progress of the story is interesting..thanx ๐Ÿ˜ŠJust curious to knw what has landed Gulaal in this delimma and what is exactly their plan๐Ÿค”u hv to w8 for this,..Do continue..๐Ÿ˜ƒ [/QUOTE]plz keep reading,yar realy i was silent reader of "kmph" ur ff,it was awesome,now m reding ur new one,m on 5th chapiii,m too late so sorry,๐Ÿ˜Šplz add me in ur buddy list๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angle_

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

u r welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜Š n have added u ๐Ÿ˜Š waiting for update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

Thanx 4ur beautiful coments,tel me abt my mistakes,keep reading,
Chapter_06
Gulaal again dialed hz numbr in depression,with in a single bell,vasant received the call,
V:hello! Whoz there?
G:hello,she was breathng so fast in happines,its me gulaal,
V:gulal,gulal meri jan,tum thk ho na,do u hv any idea,mein kitna tense tha,2din hogaye mujhe tumhe dekhe hue,tmhari awaz sune hue,tmhara cell b off hai,tm kahan ho tm thk to ho na meri zindagi...,
G:han vsant mein bilkul thk hun,plz tm pareshan mt ho,wo accident mein mera cel kho gaya hai,nd dnt wory mein bikul thk hun,tumhein bht miss kr rhe hun,
V:oh thank God tum thk ho,mein sch mei bht dar gaya tha,bt tm ab kahan se call kr rhe ho?
G:wo kesar k ghar k phn se,
V:watt?Agr usey kuch pta...
She interupted,
G:kya kru vasi mujh se raha he nahe gaya,nd u dnt wory,kuch pta nae chale ga usey,tm fikar mt kro i'll handle,
V:janu i m also msng u,lekin ab hum itna agey aa chuke hain k peechay murne ka koi rasta nahe hai,
G:bt vasi,mujhe nahe lagta,i mean mein ne bht koshis ki bt mujhe to kuch pta nahe chala,or wo to bht acha hai bht sweet hai,or ab mujhe lgta hai k hm sirf tym waste kr rhey hain,
he raised his eye brow
V:matlb tm b uski bato mein agae?
G:kya matlb?
V:mm,he rest hz back on his ofice chair nd said tm ne twilight dekhi hai?
G:han kae bar,even ek bar to humne sath mei b dkhe thi na,she said smilingly
V:han,tum ne dekha tha na k wo kaise hr grl ko apni taraf attract krta tha,or phir kya krta tha...
G:kya?Hr mouth opend wide,matlb ye vampire...?
V:nahi vampire jaisa hai,gulaal tum smajhne ki koshish kro wo bht he chalak aadmi hai,wo hr kisi par jaise jaadu kr deta hai,or ab tum bhi,oh janu,tumne khud he zid ki the,meine to tmhe pehle hi kaha tha its not so easy,mt bhulo gulaal tumne uski taraf attract nahe hona,usey apni taraf atract krna hai,wo isi tarha hr larki par apna impresion jamata hai or phr apni oqat dikha deta,wo aisey majboor kr dta hai hr larki ko k wo phr khud apne apko uske handover kr deti hai,tumhei hr pal alert rehna parey ga,khate peetay,sote jagte,uthte bethte,..,or tm abhi se har man rhe ho,tumhei sirf show krna hai tht ur in love wd him,u can do anythng 4 him,only thn u can trap him tum samajh rhi hona gulaal?
G:Han vasi,tum thk keh rahe ho,mujhe abi bht alert rehna hoga,i should nt beleiv him,realy mein uski bato mein kaise agae?,
v:gulaal?
G:hmm,in hr thoughts.
V:tum..?Usne...Tumhein chhua to nahe na?She remind all the insidents on bed,on dining tble,in ice cream parlour,the touchng sensation filled hr with cold,she was shiverng wd this difrent type of cold,nd remain silent.
v:hello,
g:han...Nahe nahe vasi,aisi koi baat nahe hai,ye gulaal to sirf tumhari hai,kisi ki majaal nahe mere kareeb b aney ki,u dnt wory abt me.
V:bt m realy tense 4u,plz apna khayal rkhna,nd mujhe cal krti rehna,
G:ok,u also take care of ur self,bye
V:suno,
G,han bolo,
V:i love u... Plz tk care
G(shyly):love u too,bye
V:bye
she ended the call,
She went to hr room with support of crutch,lay down on the bed nd thought,realy ek pal k lie mujhe kya hogaya tha,mein to jaise apni sari dunya he bhul gae,or sirf wo hi yad raha,pr ab mei smajh gae hun wo mujhe itna atract q kr rha hai,qk pehle wo mujhe yqeen dilana chahta hai k us se acha insaan is dunya mei nahe ho skta,nd whn i'l surrendr,phr wo kuch b krey,meri baat ka to koi yakeen b nahe krey ga,k KESAR RAI,a celebrity" kisi k sath aisa b kr skta hai.Bt ab nahe,mein sach mei bhul gae thi k tum ek monster ho sirf or sirf monster,ek 'beast' jise sirf 'beauty' control kr skti hai,nd no doubt tht m the beauty,"beauty wd brain"she then thought somethng nd went to hz room wd the support of hr crutch,nd started search somethng,she searchd for half an hour,bt found nothng,shitt,wh the hell,she looked at the time,it was 3.30,wo aaj waise bhi jaldi ayega,yahan to kuch b nahe hai,she opend his almirah,hz things was kept very neatly,liked no1 hv touched it,she amused to saw this,kitne maintance say rkhi hain apni cheezain...She said,then she found a drawer in hz closet,bt it was locked,she tried hard to open it bt was so dissapointed,she heard the noise tht some1 is coming,she closd the almirah,nd hurriedly came out of the room.A servant was passing by he saw hr nd askd mem aap yahan?Han wo...Wo mujhe bhook lag rahe hai,mein dkhne aae the shayad koi kesar k rm mei cleaning kr rha ho, kahan hain sb koi nazr he  nahe aa rha,mem bs aaj mei he aya hun,nd kesar baba ne to mujhe b aaj 5bje tk wapis jane k lie kaha hai,acha aap bethie mein abi apko serve krta hun,nd he left to kitchen .Gulaal got tensd to hear this,aaj sb ki holiday nd ise b jane k lie keh dia,irada kia hai uska,khair abi to bht time hai uske aney mei,let see.She thought.
She sat on the dining chair,lookd @the fruit basket took out hr favrt,weapon,  "knife"nd mumerd lookng at knife mein darti nahe us sey,servant came servd the lunch nd left. Aftr hving the lunch she took hr medicine went to her room nd was watching tv,she spent hr day doing w8 for him.Its 6.Pm,servants hv left,she was all alone at home,she went 2sleep,while watchng tv.Her eyes opend it was 7.05 now,she hurridly woke up,she lukd at the tv,it was off,it means he hv come she thought,she freshn up,make up hr self,nd went out of the room,no1 was thr,she thn went to hz room bt found nthng,then she heard a noise,it was coming from the kitchen,she went there,a modren kitchen wd all the facilities,nd the most important all the things were kept there,with great maintance,hr mouth opnd wide,whn hr glance fel on kesar,ya "kesar rai" a celebrity,a rock star,he was huming nd cookng in his own thoughts,1st 2butns of hz shirt was opnd,nd hz hair was on hz 4head,she came inside,nd rest his left shoulder wid the wall nd continuesly staring at hm,when he noticed gulaal,wd a wild smile he welcomd hr in kitchen,
k:Good evening princess,hogae neend puri?
G:in embarasing tone,wo medicine ki wje se aankh lag gae the,
k:oh ths gud,it means medicine is workng,no wories,vry soon u'll b prfct.
G:hmm,she noded,nd was lukng hm stil in confusion,
k:kya dkh rhe h0 aise?
G:dekh rhe hun,ek celebrity mr.Kesar rai,lakho dilo ki dhadkan,sare servants ki chuti kar k,khud kitchn mein cookng kr rha hai,its amaizing,i mean,tum kitne alag ho sabse,kesar ap jaise bahr se dikhte hain andar se to vaise bilkul nahe hain,
k:he smiled on hr coment,nd said mujhe acha lgta hai,apna kam khud krne mei ek alag he khushi milti,akele reh kar apko khud apne aapse milne ka mauka milta hai,khud ko janne ka,apni feelings ko smajhne ka chance milta hai.Phr apko kisi dusre ki zrurat nahe rehti,apse ziada aap ko agr koi janta hai to wo sirf aap khud hain,she lost in his deep views,hr heart was sayng tht hz voice is coming directly from hz heart,bt hr mind was sying,its hz plan to trap u,she wantd to beleiv him,hr heart says gulaal,jst refuse ur all plans,nd allow hm 2trap u,jst lost in hz world,bt she said to hr heart,shut up!
K:kya?Kuch kaha tumne?
G:nahe kuch nahe,she gathrd herself to concentrate on hr mission,she wen to hm,nd said may i help u?
K:he was already hapy 4m hr coments,said,no no,its ok nd waise b pizza is ready,madam ajtak apne itna delicious home made piza nahe khaya hoga,she said to hrself meine to ek arsey(long period) se home made piza he nahe khaya.Now let me clean the kitchn,mein help kr dti hun said gulaal,she was closing the thngs nd kesar was keping the dishes aftr washing,he took out the piza tray 4m the oven,nd came to the table to place on it.Gulal was keepng flour back onto the cupboard,Aftr kepng the tray,when he turnd,by mistake hz leg hit gulal's leg,nd she lost hr balance,nd was abt to fall,bt his strong arms hold hr tightly,they were lost into eachother eyes,hz warm breaths on gulaals lips made her thirsty,she was lukng deep into hz brown,chocolaty eyes,hz hands were on hr waist,she was abt to melt from the warmth of hz hnds,hr hands was on hz shouldr,she wantd to be inside hm,hz broad chest was making hr helpless,suddenly the box of the flour,which was not closd tightly fell on them,gtng unbalance the both fel on the floor nd from up to down they filld in the flour.Kesar was down nd gulal on hr,on kitchn tiles,flour was makin them slipy,she tried to gt up bt fel again on her,now this time she fell on hr chest to hz,hr lips was on hz neck,while hr opnd hairs was covrng hz face 4m 1side,ths was makng hr shiver,she tried hrg best to gt up bt hr hand was undr him,he was pushng hz shouldr 4m 1hnd to tk the othr one out bt failed.She was now anoyng,kesar luks at hr nd said w8,he wraped hr in hz arms nd rolled on the floor,now she was on the floor nd he was on hr he gazd at hr 4 minutes,thn gt up,both of their dreses were fild in flour,kesar gv hr hand,get up princes,she took hr hnd nd gt up,he gv hr suport nd tk hr 2 hr room,tm change krlo mein b kr leta hun said kesar nd left,she tk out hr dres nd wnt to washrum,she lokd hrself into miror,nd was felng hr breath into hrself,she smild unknowingly bt realizd soon wt she is thnkng,no gulaal wo ek vampire hai sirf monstr,dnt attract to hm,4gt hm.She thought mujhe itna feel ho rha hai,usey b to kuch hua hoga na,here kesar opnd hz shirt remainig buttons nd tk it out,he was abt to wear hz red t-shirt,whn he lukd into mirror he saw a lipstick mark on hr neck nd cheek,he smiled nd noded hz head on hr childish behaviour,nd wore hz t-shirt,he thn received a call 4m mr.Sinha,he got shockd nd conformd ru sure?Agr apki info ghlat nikli to?Ok he ended the call,nd said,how dare u cheat me!

Hope u like ths,borng,long nd late chapi,sory 4 late,data delet hogaya,i'l try my bst 2updt nxt chapi soon,plz do like nd coment if u wana me continue...AYUSHi!!!

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

PROMO:
k:Plz,mein sb jaan gaya hun why ru doing all this?Sb pta chal gaya hai mujhe...

Other scene:
They didnt realize,whn their lips met,they passionately kiss eachother...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ayushi...vasant n gulaal convo made me suspect vasants intensions more...gulaal trying very hard to not to listen her heart...well have to see how much she will be successful doing it...kitchen scene is very good...
Very excited abt the promo...so do update the next chapter soon...

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ayushi๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thank u for another lovely update...meine pehle bhi kaha dha na , yeh Vasanth teek nahin hein, na hi uska irada, he want to trap Kesar and its only for his good or for his own gain and nothing else and for this he is using Gulaal in the name of love; I really feel like Vasanth is a pathetic personality...he dont even trust her.....On the other side Kesar is very genuine, I cant think on the other way..when she realises the fact she will surely regret for the slightest doubt she is having on him at present...the kitchen scene was so cute and any one with normal sense could realise that Kesar is a gentle man from that one incident...Gulaal is again losing the grip on her and it is becoming tough for her to do so as each moment passes...hope her heart soon wins her mind.
The phone call???Was his manager giving info about her?? but if it is so then from reading the promo, he is still so gentle towards her, here Gulaal is so unfair to him, and sometimes to herself too...all this is because that she loves Vasanth blindly, I do feel for her...the day when Vasanth betrays her is not so far and then she will be totally shattered, but at that time , hope to see Kesar at her side as her strength, her support, her love and everything...Waiting for the update..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayushi๐Ÿค—wonderful chapter yaar.ab tho Gulaal gayi.ab aayega mazaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You got inTwilight too๐Ÿ˜†bechare Kesar ko Gulaal kya kya bulaati hai,Vampire,monster,beast-that was funny.I loved how her heart is making the right choice.Her instinct is telling her that Kesar is true but her head filled with Vasant's nonsense is making her deny her heart.Let's see for how long๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vasant sounds so selfish here.He sent his beautiful girlfriend to live with a rich, handsome, young guy all alone with an ulterior motive to trap him and then he dares to question "usne tumhe chua tho nahi"really now๐Ÿ˜กGulaal,better realize soon that her boyfriend is not worth her love and trust.

acha hua Kesar got to know.looking forward to what he will do now.Whatever it is,it will be very interesting for us to read๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for this lovely chapter.Update soon.

Edited by minizz - 12 years ago