Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER_03

K:Dekhiye plz mana mat kijie aapne mere liye itna kuch kia hai,mein apki is halat ka zimmedar hun atleast jab tak aap thik
nae hojati tb tk to aap mere ghar pe reh sakti hain...
G:yeh aap kya keh rahe hain,meine aap k lie kya kia hai??
K:Gulaal aap nahe janti k aap ne inspector se jhoot bol kar mujh pe or mere dad par kitna bara ehsaan kia hai,as well as u know
that i m an ACTOR nd my father Mr.Rajat rai is in politics,agar aap ne jhoot nae kaha hota to yeh baat itni bari news ban kar kal ki
headlines mein breaking news ban kar samne aati.nd aap to janti hain k hum logon k lie hamare characters se judi batein humare career
k lie kitni importance rakhti hain.aapka yeh ehsaan utarne ka ek mauqa to dijie...plzzz
G:mmm...Agar aap itna insist kar rahe hain to thik hai bt sirf tb tk,jb tk main thk nae hojati or mujhe koi achi job nae mil jati..
K:ok,thts great..u jst wait 4 a while,mein abi kuch paper formalities puri kar k ata hun,phr chalte hain.
G:ok
He left,she smiled widely,a devil smile across to her face nd she said to herself Great! main b to yahi chahti thi.vasant u dont worry
plan ka pehla step boht shan se apne end par pohch gaya hai,Mr.kesar aap mere jal mein puri tarha phass chuke hain...

Next scene;

A car entered in the big gates of Rai villa,a very beautiful house not less than a palace,a huge garden infront of the house,
car stopped,he came out of the car nd took her out from the car on a wheel chair cause of facture,they enterd into the house,
her mouth opened wide,
K:Kya hua,ru ok,So Ye hai hmara ghareeb khana...
G:Ghareeb khana???itna bada hall,itna aalishan jhumar,itni shandar stairs or na janey kia kia?still ur saying k ghareeb khana
she asked in wonder..
K:He laughed nd then said,hmmm tum andar to aao.
G:She was not entering the house,nd looking tensed...
K:kya hua?
G:aap yahan akele rehte hain,i mean aapke sath yahan or kon kon rehta hai??she asked in hesitation...
K:She smiled nd said yahan mere ilawa 5,6 servants hote hain.
G:Bass??she asked in fear
K:Nahi mere kaam krne k lie itne servants kafi hote hain,
G:Nahi,mera matlab k aapka koi family member aapke sath nae rehta??
K:nahi mujhe akela rehna pasand hai,u know shimla ki thandi thandi ratein or mein or meri hot hot coffee or koi dusra nae,
baat he kuch or hai...
G:She gave fake smile nd mumerd 2herself,beta gulaal itna bara ghar,yeh bilkul akela or upar se mere paon mein facture tu agar pakri
bhi gayi to bhag nae payegi,ek bar phr sochley
K:Kuch kaha tumne??
G:Nae,nae to
K:Mein bhi kitna budhu hun tumhein andar aane k lie keh raha hun,
He moved her wheel chair inside the house nd closed the door.He than called his servants introduced her to them nd asure
her that she would not be feel uncomfortable here.
K:right wala room mera hai,nd mm tum left wale main rahogi.he than took her to the room on wheel chair,nd said tum yaha
aram karo mein chalta hun kafi raat hogayi hai.
she thinked something nd than hold his hand nd said,mujhe bed pe lita do mein khud kaise...nd than looked at the floor shyly
K:mmm ok,he wrapped her in his arms lift her up nd eased her back on the bed while he was making her layed on the bed she
tried to come close to him as much as possible,her breath was touching his lips bt he was not even looked at her.he made her
layed on the bed,nd was about to leave,while leaving without turned he said kisi b time,kisi b cheez ki zaroorat ho so u can call me,
i m available every time for u princesss...
nd he left,she was shocked,
G2herself:yeh kia,jitna kareeb maine uske jane ki koshish ki agar koi b ladka hota to vo zarur mujhse attract hota par isne to
dekha tak nae meri taraf...kahi vasant ko koi ghalat fehmi to...nae nae mein itni jaldi har nae maan sakti...usne dekha tak nae meri taraf
kuch to different haina usme...
than she remembered his wordsPRINCESSS... nd she smiled unknowingly...when she came out of her thoughts she said2 herself yeh tu kia sochne lagi...she than jumped out of the bed nd went to the door nd locked it.nd said 2herself smilingly ab facture to hai par itna to nae k mein door khula he chhod dun,nd she went to sleep...

Sorry for late ๐Ÿ˜ŠHope u like it,plz tell me in ur comments weather u like it or not...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Well..story looks promising...very interesting...is the story on the lines of Humraaz film staring Akshayee Khanna, Bobby Deol and Amisha Patel...or some thing like...or they r planning to phassaoo kesar to take revenge...n also do gullu n V love each other...is v using gullu for his benefit...

Gullu ke toh filmy problems hai yaar๐Ÿ˜†...ab kesar kaise nahi melt hoga๐Ÿ˜‰
I know I asked so many questions in my first post in this thread...so bear with me...

no yar,i realy dnt mind even plz keep reading nd questioning...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šthanx for commenting
sorry i cant give u hint abt my story...agey agey dekhie hota hai kya...๐Ÿ˜Š
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res๐Ÿ˜ƒ

edit
loved this chapter.Gulaal,tumhare saare plans flop hone waale hain๐Ÿ˜†looking forward to it.I am loving the character of Kesar here.please do update soon.want to know what will happen next๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looking forward to the story.plz do update soon.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice interesting chapters.interesting sofar story updt soon
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey dear, nice story so far ๐Ÿ˜ƒ may i know ur name plz? ๐Ÿ˜Š n update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Angle..its really different..very interesting one..please..please do update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome dear i loved kes-gul scene
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

CHAPTER_04
Gulaal in untied hairs in pink trouser shirt was watering the plants in a garden,she was looking so happy nd her wide smile was showing her happines.Vasant came nd tied a cloth band on her eyes nd said "catch me sweet heart if u can".She turned nd started to catch him,after many attempts atlast she catched some1 hr heart beat was accelerated,she came close to him kissed him on his cheek nd said"I Love You".He came more close to her nd in very lovely tone whispered in her ears"I love u too princess".Her smile vanished nd she hurriedly removed band from her eyes nd aparted from him in anger.she was shivering in anger nd may b some type of fear,Ya it was kesar!
She woke up,she was totaly drenched in sweat from head to toe.She removed her blanket,she covered her face with her hands,nd mumerd thank God ye sapna tha,mein to dar he gae the.She looked at the clock it was 11.10am.Subha ziada dair tk so jao to ulte sidhe sapne aane lagte hain.She mumerd,she tied her hair.Nd tried to stand on hr both legs bt the wound was still not healed.She went to balcony with difficulty,nd fresh air of morning vanishd all her depression of her dream,birds was chirpng nd the sight was marvellous,a beautiful fountain between huge  green garden,nd swiming pool's water was shining.She went to washroom with too difficulty.She freshen up nd opend the door of the room saying gulaal ab to darwaza khol day,pta chala kahin gir gira gayi to koi uthane k lie b na aa sakey,she went to the dressing table brush her hairs nd correct her duppata she put all her hairs on her shouldr her dress was back less she turned  nd said tu sach mein bht hot hai gulaal,mr.kesar aap mujh se bach nae saktey.She came out of the room,she found no where,she thought 4a moment nd said 2hrself,lagta hai kesar apne room main hai,hoskta hai k room se kch help ,then a servant ramukaka, came nd said mem u ok?Ramukaka helped her to sit on the sofa in the living room.
r:mem kuch chahie tha to mujhe bula lia hota apko room se bahar aney ki kya zaroorat thi?
G:no m ok!Whr is kesar?She asked
serv:mem,woh to subha 8bajey he chale gaye the.
G:Kahan?
R:shooting par,
G:acha,she was lukng vry disapointed,she again put hr hairs on hr back.Nd thought kitna ajeeb hai,mere room ka door lock tha to kya hua!Knock b to kr he skta tha na,jaise mere yaha hone se koi farak he nae padta use,
Ramu kaka interupted between hr thoughts nd said,mem apke lie breakfast lay aaon.
G:han plz,
r.Kaka was abt to go,bt whn he noticed hr disapointment he informed her,mem sir jane se pehle apke room ki taraf aye the,bt aap k room ka door may b lock tha to unho ne knock nae kia nd humse b kaha that apko aram ki zrurat hai to apko soney dain, disturb na karein nd phr wo chale gaye,
her face was showing her inner happiness,like she got a ray of hope.She said,acha thk hai.Ap breakfast lay aaiye.She then gt up,nd slowly slowly walked towards the dining table,she sat on the chair,nd thought jab ek ladka,ek jawan,khubsurat,hot nd s*** ladki k room mein jaye,yeh jante hue b k wo so rahe hai,uska blanket, dupata correctly cover hai b ya nae,nd expect kare drwaza khula hoga to dal mein kuch kala to hai.Wah gulaal, yar matlb tera impresion jam rha hai.She was lukng so exited,she was unable to hide her smile,she said2herself,vasant was right,mujhe itni jaldi koi b decision nae laina chahye,3mahine,bs 3mahine or mein in 3months mein ye prove kar dunge k...
She discontinued to saw the servnt,who wz cmng out of the kitchen with her breakfast,Mem apka breakfast,he said

After hvng a bfast,she tried to get up,he helpd hr to go to back on her room.While she wz sitng on hr room's bed,he said Mem aap yaha rest kijiye,kisi b cheez ki zrurat ho to mujhe awaz day dijiyega,
G:ok,listen ramu kaka plz switch on the tv.Main bht bore feel kr rhe hun,
he switched the tv on, nd left.
Aftr sometime he came with a glas of juice nd gv hr medicine,gulaal took it.He left

It was 4.Pm, nd now she was feelng dizzy,cause of alcohalic reaction of medicine.She slept,whn she woke up it was 6.30Pm.She hurriedly cal r.K nd asked, wo kesar agaye kya?Nahe mem wo abi tk nahe aye,wo aksar late aatey hain kbi kbi to raat ko b ghar nahe atey,she said,her eyes widend to hear ths.Wtt?She asked in confusion,i mean kyun nae atey raat bhar?Wo raat bhar unki shootng hoti hai na islie,bt kuch keh nae sakte ho skta hai k aaj shotng na ho or jaldi aajayen.
G:she thought 4a moment nd thn askd acha ek bat btao,yahan unse kon kon milne ata hai?Matlb m jst askng k,unke close frnds ya koi special frndsss.
R:nahe mem,humare hote hue to bs,director,producers waghera he atey hain,kbi koi frnd to nahe aye.
G:tumhare hote hue matlb?
R:matlb,hmara tyme to subha 7bje se lay kr raat 11 bjey ka hain,or sir aksar humein 1week  ki,15days ki,ya kbi kbi to 25days ki holidays day dete hain,nd jb zrurat ho to bula lete hain.Nd u k9 wt,sir itne achhe hain,k holidays ki sallary tk cut nae krtey?Gulaal got amazd to hear ths,she thought servnts ko itni holidays,un ki absens mein na janey kya kya krta hoga yahan.Nd salary b cut nae karta,r.K interuptd betwen hr thougts,mem,kya sochne lagi,nae kuch nae,tum jao,ek kam karo mere lie coffee lay aao.
R:g mem,
G:hmm,matlb garbar to hai bt kya krun,kaise pta lagaun,
upar se vasant se bat b nae ho pa rahe,nd mera phone,wo to mere pas tha,lgta hai accidnt k waqt kho gaya.Now how to contct him?
He came with coffe,nd said mem anythng else?
G:r.K ap yahan akele kam krte hain,ya koi or servant b?
R:ghar ki saf sfae ka kam mera hai,1or hai jo chef hai,wo kchn dkhta hai bs,2or they lekn ab wo yaha kam nae krte,
G:acha,mmm,koi magazine,koi book any type of novel kuch hai to mujhe la do m felng quite bore,
R:he smiled nd said mem,puri ki puri library hai sir ki,unhe readng krna bht pasand hai,
G:realy?To phr mujhe lay jao wahan,
R:bt,
bt kya? gulal askd,
bt sir wahan har kisi ko nae lay jatey,shayad sirf unke special frnz ya wo khud jate hain.Hum to sirf cleaning k lie he...
G:to kya hua?M also special frnd,dnt wory kuch nae hoga,wo kch nae kaheingy mujhe lay jao plz.She insisted
R:ok,
she thought,akhir mei b to dekhun k library mein aisa kya hai k koi b nae ja skta,
ramu kaka took hr to library on wheel chair,
Gulaal was amused to see a huge library,there was collection of all types of books,mem aap yahan is couch pay beth jaie,he made hr sit,nd thn brought hr coffee 4m the room,nd gave hr a novel,nd said sir ye aksar parhte hain,wo ye kae bar parh kr finish kar chuke hain,bt phr b parhte hain,apko agr koi or book chahye ho to mujhe bula lijiyega,nd he left.
She kept the novel on couch,nd gt up to search somethng,she peepd out of the library,no 1was outside.She startd searchng,
after half an hour,she gt tired,she mumerd "ek to mujh se chala b nae ja rha,upar se adha ghnta dhundne k baad b koi phn diary,koi gande magzines.Kuch b to nae mila,even dunya bhar ka sara kbaarr khana hai.Bht he mysterious bnda hai,lekin gulaal sharma b tumhari mystery ko expose kar k rahey ge.She thn sat on the sofa couch nd startd readng the novel,
It was the story of a prince,who wants to live a life of a common person like others from his childhood,he wants to make friend all hz class mates.Bt as usual hz parents,the king nd the queen,stopped hm to do so.Nd wn he grow up,hz parents want to marry him wit the princess of an other country,bt he refused to do so,nd escaped 4m the palace.Bcoz 4m hz childhood,he was so disturbed now he wants to marry a girl who love hm alot,bt not as a prince,as a common man,now he want a glass hearted girl as hz life partner.Aftr the palace,He faced so many problems of a regular life,how he suffers the hardship of a life.Nd how he gt hz DREAM PRINCESS!

Gulaal gt amazed to read the outline,nd she started readng it.Whnevr the name princess came in the story,hr heart skips a bit,bt she tried to ignore.
She lukd at the clock,it was 9:30 now,she agn strtd readng,she ws interuptd with a knock on the door,it was ramukaka,he askd, mem apne lunch b nae kia,dinner laga dun,
G:nae,rehne do,mein kesar k sath he krunge,ok mem he said nd left.
She was still readng the story,ths time he came to inform tht its 11.Pm nd they r gng.She was so sleepy nd said ok jao.
Till 12,o clock,she wait 4 hm,story hv finished.She was thn felng so tired nd went to sleep.

Kesar enterd into the house,his eyes were searchng 4 her.Bt it was 1.30 thn,servants had left.
He went to hr room bt she was no where,thn he saw tht door of libray was opend.He went there,he saw gulaal was sleeping,he took the novel from her hand,nd took a deep breath,he thn sit on hz kneez,he gazed at hr,she was in deep sleep.He was amazed of hr beauty,her eye lashes so dark,her cheeks like a rose petal,her lips perfct,ya prfct to kiss,he came out of his thougt nd lift her in his arm nd smile,the smile was devil or not??

Hope u like ths borin chapii,๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šplz inform me if u dnt like it.Nd tel me  i'abt my mistakes also.Plz add me in ur buddy list,i'll pm u whnl update.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠTHANK YOU GUYS,FOR ALL UR LOVE ND SUPPORT,UR likes nd comments r very precious for me,plz plz keep reading๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š