•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Does the SBS and E24 segment mean that the truth about Sandhya's education will be known to the Rathi family soon?😕
The exam results are out. The intention of bringing this aspect into the story is perhaps to reveal about Sandhya.
It looks like Chhavi has failed in the exam but lies that she has passed😲 What a loser she is!!.👎🏼Yeh toh hona hi tha...Jao aur chugli karo!!!😆😆

Anas said in the SBS interview that jhoot zyada der tak chupta nahi hai...Is it related to Sandhya or Chhavi??? 

I feel that Bhabo will erupt like a volcano on knowing about these 2 girls😡 Hope she doesn't show all her anger on our poor Sandhya. She should realize Sandhya's worth and educate her instead of her undeserving daughter.

And like Suraj said, Chhavi ki shaadi kardo Bikaner mein!!!🥳
i hope sandhya truth comes infront of sooraj only...
but chavi truth needs to come out infront of the whole family...

and yes sooraj is right...chavi ko shaadi karlo...she is a devil in disguise
yes Sandhya's truth shd cm only infront of Suraj 😊
Chavi ka sach sabke samne aaanaa chahiye...😆
sandhya n chavi are of the same age in the serial ?? 
nopes sandhyas sacchai wont b out soon
it wud rather chavis sacchai abt her being failed wud b out.
all i see is , chavi trying to fix sandhya in this , since her family and she clearly lied and Chavi getting away with it, 
They did not hint us anything on their reactions but truth is going to be out.

Suraj said that daane daane pe likha hotha hair khanewaalon ka naam and he is feeding Sandhya too so I think they get to know about Sandhya's results.
Originally posted by b2011

They did not hint us anything on their reactions but truth is going to be out.

Suraj said that daane daane pe likha hotha hair khanewaalon ka naam and he is feeding Sandhya too so I think they get to know about Sandhya's results.

hey if that turns out to b true then that wud b some kind of MAHA EPISODE in which SURAJ knows abt the sachhai of sandhya ...i hv a feeling that the day suraj will come to know that sandhya passed her graduation exams ,he will kind of feel guilty for her that she got married to him...so smile will b lost from his face...😕 ...i wish that doesnt happens becaz its such a pleasure to see smiling face of our dear SURAJ.