Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Urmila did not want to

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
meet Gopi...😡.. how stone hearted she is...  Only when Koki said go and see Gopi, she goes ufff...Urmila will plan more kalakaris and also try to involve Rashi, she will refuse at the beginning and then she will start her drama again.. esepcially after Kinjal brought the burning talk in frontof Koki...I think so... Edited by ani_gr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She does not have a heart. The most amazing part was when she declined eating at modi s place.bhukkad usually is ready to eat all the time.but today she refused.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

She does not have a heart. The most amazing part was when she declined eating at modi s place.bhukkad usually is ready to eat all the time.but today she refused.

😆😆..that's correct... omg... itna drama...loll
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Actually urmi doesn't remember that a living creature called gopi also lives at MM.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Urmil is such a witch... I hope kinjal gives trouble at cm.
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

Actually urmi doesn't remember that a living creature called gopi also lives at MM.

Urmi never remembered that even when Gopi was living with her😕atleast now Rashi remembers that😲
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urmila s a witch i hope kinjal troubles her like the way she had made her eat the spicy breakfast.tit for tat
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Urmila is the worst and hated character on Star Plus,the worst female!😉