Vahbiz Dorabjee says that she is not insecure! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

oh god seriously...i am tired of this real-life couple stories...its so boring...can't they get a life...they are engaged now...they should keep their mouth shut abt their relationship...and concentrate in their work...i am really tired of vivu articles...and hers too...every now and then mentioning each other...i am tired...can we get some answers related to their show...not their personal relationships...

if she is not insecured...why the hell tie in a bond so early when he is only 23 years old...thats really weird and odd...i am 24 years old...i am not even thinking abt marriage now...but more onto my career...this couple is so weird...

they really need to learn from mohit-sanaya...sushant-ankita...or even barun or even sukriti...how to keep proffessional and personal lives seperate...

now the show is ending in 1 day...yet they can't stop raving abt each other...i hate to read their interviews...its nothing more related abt their shows but only abt them...😡

well said👏 you said it all about what many of us think about them 😆
omg hi mages
remember me?
from kayamath forum... neev and prachi fc? :)
how are you?
@mages... u made my day...i m totally agree with u ...shes not insecure ???? well joke of the century
Originally posted by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

omg hi mages
remember me?
from kayamath forum... neev and prachi fc? :)
how are you?

of course yaar i remember...my friend who supported throughout when i was fighting for neev-prachi...how are you yaar...its been a very long time...

i am fine...was ill for some months...i couldn't even come to forums...my sinus got very bad...blood bleeds from my nose...mom was worried...than i lost my grandad too and mom was in depression...so was busy in personal work yaar

because of depression and shocked that grandad passed away...i had really bad sinus...at least my illness distracted mummy from grandad's loss...
Jhoothiii. . . . . . . .jhooth bole kauwa kaate. . . . .hum gadhe hain kya or blind.my foot. . . . .show khatam.let's see wht happens to ur lobh nd pda's.Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

of course yaar i remember...my friend who supported throughout when i was fighting for neev-prachi...how are you yaar...its been a very long time...

i am fine...was ill for some months...i couldn't even come to forums...my sinus got very bad...blood bleeds from my nose...mom was worried...than i lost my grandad too and mom was in depression...so was busy in personal work yaar

because of depression and shocked that grandad passed away...i had really bad sinus...at least my illness distracted mummy from grandad's loss...

OMG thank god you remember i thought you would've forgotten by now😆 its been quite sometime now.

oh im really sorry :)
hope you and your family are doing well.
Nice article..thanks 4 sharing...I wish Vivan-Vahbiz all the best in life...
you missed a part from the interview:
says she and confirms that Vivian's fans feel happy that they both look so good as a couple and there are only a few fans who get jealous when Vivian always mentions her in his interviews!

I read this and was thinking like no1 fans are not jelous of her and Vivian more like driven insane by their constant PDA and very few urm she needs to get her facts straight wished in the sbs segment with vivah and gurti they looked at comments on pkyek instead and saw comments on her and vivian then she will find out how many is a few!
FEVICOL KA MASBOOT JOD HAI🤣
TOH INSECURITY KIS BAAT KI