Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vahbiz Dorabjee says that she is not insecure!

manan_fan Senior Member
manan_fan
manan_fan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
One forgets everything when it comes to love or their soul mates. The reel life couples may or may not be couples in real life, but the co- stars of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, which is being aired on Star One, Vivian and Vahbbiz are love birds who have deep trust on one another.

There is no reason for Vahbbiz to feel insecure of the popularity of his beau among the girls. She says, "I am very happy and proud to have him in my life. This is my first show and I guess I have learnt a lot and during this show. More than anything else, I have found my love".

But what about the big female fan following of Vivian! Doesn't she feel insecure? To this Vahbbiz says, "I am not suffering from any insecurity ever since we started dating. Why should I? Insecurity develops when your partner is not giving you enough space and importance and Vivian has never done that".

She continues by saying, "It's very important that your partner gives you the deserved attention and space. No one will feel dejected and insecure".

Well, we surely appreciate this trust of Vahbbiz and their strong bond. We wish them all the very best for their life ahead and their relationship of course.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOneMuSIqroCKzzzzViviliciousgirl--Flora--LovelyAbhiya--AROMAL--1gunjan7harinisriram39hukshilasumana-13RitzieCourageous_LeoBinKuchKahe.--Anna--Maria-capriaish.Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanzilaarif

One forgets everything when it comes to love or their soul mates. The reel life couples may or may not be couples in real life, but the co- stars of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, which is being aired on Star One, Vivian and Vahbbiz are love birds who have deep trust on one another.

There is no reason for Vahbbiz to feel insecure of the popularity of his beau among the girls. She says, "I am very happy and proud to have him in my life. This is my first show and I guess I have learnt a lot and during this show. More than anything else, I have found my love".

But what about the big female fan following of Vivian! Doesn't she feel insecure? To this Vahbbiz says, "I am not suffering from any insecurity ever since we started dating. Why should I? Insecurity develops when your partner is not giving you enough space and importance and Vivian has never done that".

She continues by saying, "It's very important that your partner gives you the deserved attention and space. No one will feel dejected and insecure".

Well, we surely appreciate this trust of Vahbbiz and their strong bond. We wish them all the very best for their life ahead and their relationship of course.

@Red...Yeah it is evident from all his interviews LOL

Dikshi92hreeyaavacchiiharinisriram39Sharpay.Evans-Antu-_-Aslan-manjhasumana-13RitzieCourageous_LeosnitchseekerMaria-capri--Anna--BinKuchKahe..SmokeySilence.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZFearless_Lover

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by tanzilaarif

@Red...Yeah it is evident from all his interviews LOL

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhasumana-13Befikre

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Ya...Vivu is doing a great job in giving her attentionLOL
aisa koi article nehi jismein he didn't mention her nameLOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sanykhanvijayata123hreeyaaChelseaForEverharinisriram39vacchii--Signorina--sumana-13RitzieCourageous_Leo--faroo--hukshilaMaria-capri--Anna--BinKuchKahe.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.SmokeySilence...Bournville..

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Courageous_LeoMaria-capriBinKuchKahe.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Do he give u attention or u use fevi stick 2 glue urself wid him 2 get attention?ConfusedBas vivu shuld continue giving u attention & career se haat dho bhaithe.God I really dont hate vahbz its Vivah's PDA which annoys me.Now I evn dont adore vivu the way I used 2 adore him in earlier days of PKYEKEmbarrassed

vijayata123purple_shadozvacchiisweety_crazedhukshilaasenasumana-13RitzieCourageous_Leo--faroo--aish.--Anna--BinKuchKahe.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville...SmokeySilence.Fearless_Lover

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
huh... *sigh*

ROFL

sumana-13aish.BinKuchKahe.

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Kya kahu...LOL..Lady VD said it all...LOL...Its crystal clear 4m Vivu's interview...Its Nt only Vivu who is giving her space bt seems Media also gives her sooo much space...Quite visible...LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13-Junglee-

Go to top