Vahbiz Dorabjee says that she is not insecure!

manan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
One forgets everything when it comes to love or their soul mates. The reel life couples may or may not be couples in real life, but the co- stars of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, which is being aired on Star One, Vivian and Vahbbiz are love birds who have deep trust on one another.

There is no reason for Vahbbiz to feel insecure of the popularity of his beau among the girls. She says, "I am very happy and proud to have him in my life. This is my first show and I guess I have learnt a lot and during this show. More than anything else, I have found my love".

But what about the big female fan following of Vivian! Doesn't she feel insecure? To this Vahbbiz says, "I am not suffering from any insecurity ever since we started dating. Why should I? Insecurity develops when your partner is not giving you enough space and importance and Vivian has never done that".

She continues by saying, "It's very important that your partner gives you the deserved attention and space. No one will feel dejected and insecure".

Well, we surely appreciate this trust of Vahbbiz and their strong bond. We wish them all the very best for their life ahead and their relationship of course.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanzilaarif

One forgets everything when it comes to love or their soul mates. The reel life couples may or may not be couples in real life, but the co- stars of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, which is being aired on Star One, Vivian and Vahbbiz are love birds who have deep trust on one another.

There is no reason for Vahbbiz to feel insecure of the popularity of his beau among the girls. She says, "I am very happy and proud to have him in my life. This is my first show and I guess I have learnt a lot and during this show. More than anything else, I have found my love".

But what about the big female fan following of Vivian! Doesn't she feel insecure? To this Vahbbiz says, "I am not suffering from any insecurity ever since we started dating. Why should I? Insecurity develops when your partner is not giving you enough space and importance and Vivian has never done that".

She continues by saying, "It's very important that your partner gives you the deserved attention and space. No one will feel dejected and insecure".

Well, we surely appreciate this trust of Vahbbiz and their strong bond. We wish them all the very best for their life ahead and their relationship of course.

@Red...Yeah it is evident from all his interviews πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

@Red...Yeah it is evident from all his interviews πŸ˜†

🀣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya...Vivu is doing a great job in giving her attentionπŸ˜†
aisa koi article nehi jismein he didn't mention her nameπŸ˜†
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do he give u attention or u use fevi stick 2 glue urself wid him 2 get attention?πŸ˜•Bas vivu shuld continue giving u attention & career se haat dho bhaithe.God I really dont hate vahbz its Vivah's PDA which annoys me.Now I evn dont adore vivu the way I used 2 adore him in earlier days of PKYEK😳
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
huh... *sigh*

🀣
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kya kahu...πŸ˜†..Lady VD said it all...πŸ˜†...Its crystal clear 4m Vivu's interview...Its Nt only Vivu who is giving her space bt seems Media also gives her sooo much space...Quite visible...πŸ˜†...
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Kya kahu...πŸ˜†..Lady VD said it all...πŸ˜†...Its crystal clear 4m Vivu's interview...Its Nt only Vivu who is giving her space bt seems Media also gives her sooo much space...Quite visible...πŸ˜†...

She needs more space considering her size🀣
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

oh god seriously...i am tired of this real-life couple stories...its so boring...can't they get a life...they are engaged now...they should keep their mouth shut abt their relationship...and concentrate in their work...i am really tired of vivu articles...and hers too...every now and then mentioning each other...i am tired...can we get some answers related to their show...not their personal relationships...

if she is not insecured...why the hell tie in a bond so early when he is only 23 years old...thats really weird and odd...i am 24 years old...i am not even thinking abt marriage now...but more onto my career...this couple is so weird...

they really need to learn from mohit-sanaya...sushant-ankita...or even barun or even sukriti...how to keep proffessional and personal lives seperate...

now the show is ending in 1 day...yet they can't stop raving abt each other...i hate to read their interviews...its nothing more related abt their shows but only abt them...😑😑😑😑
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago