Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday to enter before moniya gives her reply to A??

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Do you think what i think now?

will uday enter before moniya replies to Akash's proposal? I don't want uday to enter before maanyata gives a reply..

I mean i want Maanyata to tell Akash clearly that she doesn't have any feelings more than a friend...i want to hear that LOL

but if moniya doesn't say anything...then akash mighg take it to be an 'you know i don't want to write it here' LOL can't even think of that...Sleepy Ouch

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 December 2011 at 7:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lionscorpio

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Akash will think WHAT..!! See even my brains don't work when it comes to AKASH

Lionscorpio

Amen29 Groupbie
Amen29
Amen29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I would LOVE IT if Manayta gives "we are just friends" reply but I have a feeling that she's not cause the DAMN promo where he was holding her face and she was like "mujhe aab sab kuch mil gaya hai" or something along those lines. SO yeah, I would want him to enter before she gives her reply so we don't have to get our ears burned by HER LOVE CONFESSIONS (or infatuation in this case) 

Lionscorpio

*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Akash will think WHAT..!! See even my brains don't work when it comes to AKASH

good i guess soon we might even give akash name as 'you know whom i dont want to talk about' LOL

Lionscorpio

*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amen29

I would LOVE IT if Manayta gives "we are just friends" reply but I have a feeling that she's not cause the DAMN promo where he was holding her face and she was like "mujhe aab sab kuch mil gaya hai" or something along those lines. SO yeah, I would want him to enter before she gives her reply so we don't have to get our ears burned by HER LOVE CONFESSIONS (or infatuation in this case) 

i missed that promo...didn't catch it..so they stand close by? Confused nooo *unhappyy* Disapprove 

i would give anything to see moniya say no.. Ouch ths is not love in just few hour's..LOL Sleepy
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
what I still don't get or understand is both Uday and dadisa were at the police station when Moniya came to see her dad, so how in God's name did they allow her to go back to her old house?

cos had they not let her go back there we won't be here worrying abt her saying yes I lub u too to Akash.

anyway I just hope ki UV reach there on time before Akash get any reply from her cos she is so mess up and isn't thinking straight right now she will say yes to anything.

Edited by .Angel - 14 December 2011 at 7:54am
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

what I still don't get or understand is both Uday and dadisa were at the police station when Moniya came to see her dad, so how in God's name did they allow her to go back to her old house?

cos had they not let her go back there we won't be here worrying abt her saying yes I lub u too to Akash.

anyway I just hope ki UV reach there on time before Akash get any reply from her cos she is so mess right now she will say yes to anything.

with me too...even i dont get it y dadisa let maanyata go to akash's house...Ouch dadisa said she has some plan..does it include her being back in the chawl?..i hope we dont get to more of this unwanted confession Ouch Sleepy LOL 

Lionscorpio

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

all the attempts in vain ... since maanyata confessed ht she luvs akaash in 2days episode ... reallly sad ... i wish i was the writer of the show then toh ... pakka maanveer would ve been 2gether !!!!!!!

really sad she confessed in clear words that she luvs akash !!!!!! imagine ...Cry Broken Heart

Go to top