Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all! This is my first attempt to write an OS and I am seriously not sure if you guys will like it or not.. Bur surely you can waste your few minutes on my this OS.

I am assuming that its Payal and Akash's engagement Lavanya is still in RM but she has broken up with Arnav and is just there to be a part of Payash's ring ceremony as now she has quite good relation with all the family members including the Gupta's.

It's Payal and Akash's engagement.. The day they were waiting for is finally here, both of them are very excited for their upcoming life ahead.. All the family members are happy too as naniji has agreed to let Akash and Payal marry before Arnav.

Lavanya by now already knows that Arnav loves Khushi and is trying to prove to Anjali that they both (Arnav and Khushi) love each other!

The Gupta's has arrived and are all sitting down and chatting before Payal and Akash can begin with their ring ceremony. But obviously, the youngsters like Akash, Payal, Anjali, Shyam, Arnav, Khushi and Lavanya are getting bored between those elderly people so Anjali finally makes and excuse that they the youngsters will spend some time in the terrace. Lavanya is happy with the idea and plots a plan to prove to Anjali that Arnav and Khushi feel for each other. They reach the terrace and settle themselves in their respective chair. Arnav and Khushi sitting opposite each other.

Lavanya: Di let's play a game, lets see who knows their partners well. We will start with Payal and Akash as they are going to get engaged soon.

Anjali: Nice Idea Lavanya ji. Lets start. It will be fun.

After Akash and Payal's round is done.

Lavanya: Now as we know that Arnav and Khushi don't really like each other and are always ready to annoy each other. Lets see how much these two people know about each other.

Khushi: Hum kyu? Hume ye sab nahi karna.

Arnav: What rubbish? Main ye sab nahi karne wala.

Lavanya: c'mon guys don't be like that. It will be fun, aur waise bhi kehete hai jo do log ek dusre se pyaar karte hai ya ek dusre se nafrat karte hai woh ek dusre ke bare main sab kuch jante hai. Aur sab jante hai yahan ke tum dono ek dusre ko bilkul pasand nahi karte. So please lets play!

Arnav and Khushi: Okay, but you cant be biased while asking questions.

Lavanya: First ASR, tum bolo Khushi ke favourite dish kaunsi hai?

ASR: ye pucho ki usko kya nahi pasand.. umm.. palak paneer, tadka wala dal, roti, lasun and dhania ki chutney and how can I forget JALEBI!

Khushi: has a mean face and at the same time is amazed that he actually really knows what she likes.

Payal: Arre wah, sahi jawab diya Arnav ji ne. 1 point for Arnav ji.

Lavanya: Okay now Khushi tum bolo ASR ko sabse jyada kya khana pasand hai?

Khushi: Theeka Dal! Then laughs then says kuch bhi jisme jyada mirchi na ho.

Anjali: Khushi ji ko milte hai pure 1 point.

Arnav: How dare she makes fun of me. I will get it back!

Lavanya: okay second question. There will be total of 5 questions. Lets see who wins! Okay ASR, what is Khushi's fav color?

ASR: her fav color, no idea actually!

Khushi: pointing towards Anjali's saree which is purple color and is khushi's fav color.

Arnav: Purple!

Payal: Correct answer! 2 points to Arnav ji.

Lavanya: Okay now chamkeli, you say ASR's fav color, this is a bonus for you.. as you already know what is ASR's fav color.

Arnav: This is unfair, Khushi already knows my fav color but I had to guess her fav color.

Khushi: she doesn't likes to see Arnav losing so she says his fav color is Blue.

Lavanya: Khushi, you knew his fav color his red yet you said blue. Why are you losing intentionally?

Khushi: hume nahi pata tha Lavanya ji. Chodiye na agla sawal puchiye.

Lavanya: What is it ASR that Khushi cant do?

Arnav: She cant push a car (slight smile on his face on remembering the nanital trip)

Lavanya: Khushi ab tum bolo, ASR ko kya nahi aata?

Khushi: unhe gadi ke tyre bhi badal ni nahi aati..

Lavanya: okay, ab tak ke scores main Khushi tum ek point niche ho ASR se. now next question is tell us about each other's weakness.

Khushi: Arnav ji ke takat aur kamzoori dono hi Anjali ji hai.

Anjali: sahi kaha aapne, par ek aur baat bhi hai ki agar chote humare liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai toh hum bhi uske Khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai.

Lavanya: tum bolo ASR what is khushi's weakest point?

Arnav: Her family is her strength and her weakness too.

Lavanya: Cool! So Khushi is on 3 points and ASR on 4 points. So the next and the last question tell us what the others are afraid of?

Khushi: Arnav ji ko dar hai kisi apne ko khone ka aur logo ko ye dekhane ka ki auro ke tarah unke paas bhi ek dil hai.

Anjali: She realizes that Khushi really know her chote very well and is very happy that her chote and Khushi has something for each other.

Lavanya: tum bolo ASR what is Khushi afraid of?

ASR: he remembers that she is afraid of speeding cars, dark and sleeping alone.

Khushi: she realizes that Arnav knows what she is scared of and she presses her eyes thinking that ab sabko pata chal jayega hume kin kin cheezo se dar lagta hai jo aaj tak humne jiji ko bhi nahi bataya.

Arnav: mujhe nahi pata use kisse dar lagta hai.

Khushi: Shocked and also happy that he did not reveal it in front of everybody.

Lavanya: Oh no! It's a tie! So none of you loose or win!

In the mean time someone calls Anjali and says they should begin with the engagement ceremony. Everyone gets down when Anjali says Khushi ji aur chote humne chote ke kamre main puja ki thali rakhi hain aur dono rings bhi rakhi hai please niche aate waqt le aao na. Hum payal ji ko le jate hai.. aaye Lavanya ji.

Arnav and Khushi going down to Arnav's room when Arnav pulls Khushi back and asks tumhe jab mera fav color pata tha toh bola kyu nahi?

Khushi in reply says aapko bhi toh pata tha hume kin cheezo se dar lagta hai aapne kyu nahi kaha phir.

There is a eye lock and then Arnav says tumhari aadat ban gayi mere sawal ka jawab nahi dekar ek aur sawal karna.

Khushi then says ab hume chalna chaiye mahurat nikla jar raha hai. Both leave with smile on their face.

That's it! Sorry bahut long ho gaya. Hope you guys like it and really Sorry if it turned out crappy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
loved itEdited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
asrlovesme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If this was your first attempt, I must say do continue writing as it was a great OS!!😊

Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asrlovesme

If this was your first attempt, I must say do continue writing as it was a great OS!!😊

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cute  very nice os 
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very goood! Loved reading it
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz continue its too good😊
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it... plzzz continue na
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Luvd it!!
Beautifuly written.
Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Thanks a lot!  am really glad that you ppl liked it ðŸ˜Š
I will surely continue on a new track.. after getting the real flow of the story