Khushi will not reveal shyam's truth on anjali

ashloksaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
khushi will not reveal shyam's  truth infront of anjali ...someone have told that in one sbs segmant khushi is danching in payash engagement and that creepy shyam also is there in the function ...so its sure khushi doesnt say anjali truth today ..if khushi has said that shyam shall not be there in that payash engagement or sbs ...is it????

have your comments plzzz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its predicted as usual...i know khushi will not disclosed it to anjali because there is too many lives revolved in it...she will take a decision of not disclosing the snake's reality to anjali...she suffocate within but she has no choice...and this will create a high pitch drama because i guess arnav will get to know...and what happens next is the main crux of the story for this current track...

they are building all this tensions so that in the end arnav gets to know the truth...lets see what happens...all i hope he doesn't listen to the snake and blame khushi and aukat krap comes in again

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I hope she has told Arnav. Or this omission will come back to bite her!

Especially as he is clearing their path by cancelling his engagement.

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I had made a similar post. here it is...

Lets break this down.

So KKG goes to RM and faces Anjali. Anjali is all sweet and oozing honey, reminding KKG once more about the myriad grave responsibilities already on her tender shoulder - plan for two engagements. Anjali's saccharine sweetness makes KKG's task worse.

She corners Anjali and then what???

Anjali ji aapka pathi sirf aapka nahi hai, woh mera bhi pathi banna chahtha hai??

Seriously, is this what she will tell Anjali? or wait wait,

Anjali ji, Hamaray shyam aapke shyam hain, aur aapke shyam hamaray shyam hain?

or wait wait

Pathi Pathni or woh suna hai aapnay, Anjali ji? Hum aapkay "woh" hain?

or wait, wait

Anjaliji, you are married to a liar, cheat, scoundrel and a two-timing b*st*rd??

or

Anjali ji - your husband is trying to marry me!

or

Anjali ji - let me tell you something and after we discuss this, we can go back to planning the engagement party!

I mean no matter how you put it, coming from Khushi, a young victim, this does not come out right!!!  😆