Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Wat do I say about KriYaansh thats not been sed!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
4 episodes worth of KriYaansh magic and im sure that everyone is tired using up superlatives to describe these two! Another fabulous and sensational scenes by ArSha as it was truly magical to watch! Simply Mindblowing and out of this world performance agen!😊

Firstly, Kria held Rey's hand whilst lying on the floor and that was so cute and significant too as she trusted his words! I think thats the first time they held hands like that as Kria consented to doing that! Kria slowly but surely realising her feelings for Rey!πŸ˜‰

Secondly and the best bit of the whole episode was the almost first KRIYAANSH KISS! That was the most brilliant scene shown as Kria was going to do it and ready for it too! Rey opened his eyes and saw her eyes closed he backed off before the car horn made them get up!πŸ˜† Rey backing off just showed me he is just so perfect for Kria as no one else gets her as much as he does!😊

Thirdly, Kria still getting jealous over Rey's appeared interest in Nicole which clearly shows what her feelings are for Rey as she cant stand another girl next to him other than herself!πŸ˜‰ Her jealousy I feel will be the key to her realising wat her feelings are for Rey and telling him as Im sure that if she doesnt confess her feelings after the dance, Rey intentionally or unintentionally will flirt or hang out with other girls and she wont be able to stand it!πŸ˜†

Finally, Kria's answer to Rey is going to be either a moment to saviour or a moment where Rey will just lose his cool with it all as I think he is tired of her saying friends! If she gives friends as a reason one more time, i wont be surprised if he gets upset with her!😊

Bottom line is another SENSATIONAL, AMAZING and MINDBLOWING scenes by KriYaansh! Simply left me in awe with my mouth wide open!

KriYaansh just are too fabulous and brilliant!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ beautifully described the kriyansh magic
i mean i was just lost in their magical chemistry
which is out of this world πŸ˜
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prrk86

πŸ‘ beautifully described the kriyansh magic

i mean i was just lost in their magical chemistry
which is out of this world πŸ˜

I think Kria knows wat her feelings are for Rey but I feel she wont fully understand them until after the dance tomorrow! Then she will realise wat her feelings but will hide them from Rey! Yet Im sure before the new year is out, KriYaansh will be official couple (only swayam knowing)!πŸ˜‰
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS !!!! β˜ΊοΈ AND WHEN HE SAID JUST HOLD ME !!!! ME BLUSH BLUSH KAR KE MAD HOGAI !!!! LOVED KRIYANSH !!! 
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyansh960

THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS !!!! β˜ΊοΈ AND WHEN HE SAID JUST HOLD ME !!!! ME BLUSH BLUSH KAR KE MAD HOGAI !!!! LOVED KRIYANSH !!! 

I think today just made every KriYaansh fan go mad and mental at wat they saw today!! All of us must have fainted to the floor after seeing them scenes!πŸ˜†

But I do feel before 2012 arrives, KriYaansh will confess for sure!πŸ˜‰
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well described!!as u said we fall short of words wid each passing day!!nd dunno wat words to express wen they come d next time on screen!!!srsly i was not able to believe myself at wat i was seeing!!!i was like is it rlly true tht they r moving towards each other or is it some imagination of mine!!πŸ˜†as i always keep imagining all these stuff!!!but needn't to say a brilliant episode there to cherish for a long time!!!i jus hope before 2012 they confess their love to each other!!!😳
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
todays episode was just superb
dont have words to express my feelings
i feel like hooting, jumping, dancingπŸ₯³
superb eoisode
kriyansh totally rocked
Mo710 thumbnail
Yeah fabulous episode as ive already sed! πŸ˜‰

But are u all in agreement with that before 2012, KriYaansh will confess to each other and become a couple? 

I think so!πŸ˜ƒ
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing post
very well said
i just love kriyaansh
i hav used up all my compliments
all i can say is they r my life
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! WHAT A TOPIC!! kriyaansh were soo magical today. four episodes DAMN IAM SOO LOVING IT!!! HAYE yeh weekend acha jayega hahah!! Btw i loved ur post super awesome!!