Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Of Chance Encounters and an Era-Change :) (Page 3)

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
nandu TanHa recreates fairytales don't they...!!! And today epii... Muaaahhh...!!! Par i m confused muje pata nai me khush hu ya dukhi khush kyuki finally we got what we wanted and dukhi iss liye kyuki SwaRon ka track... Haaay cant see them like this... But now i guess its princess ka turn to become love sick...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

proudbongRiddikulus

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
princess ka aaj face dekhna tha jb swayam ne vo sn kha..she was feelin sooo hurt...!!!!!! she' definitely becumin love sick manu...gud sign

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I have just recently started following this show...errrm actually these two characters mostly. Smile Saw all their scenes up till now on YT.
I generally tend to stay away from shows like this because high school drama doesn't interest me much...but when I came across a YT clip of Swayam-Sharon's tango clip, I looked for more!LOL
anyhow, there's something about these two that intrigued me...especially the way both characters are portrayed and developed. Swayam is not your typical quintessential hunk-type male lead...he's a dork...a dorky loverboy to begin with while Sharon is the Queen B of the college...but there's this other side to her..especially when she's around her dorky loverboy.
I like all of their dance performances...I was surprised to find out how good both were in the latin ballroon routine (Tango and Pasodoble) when in reality both are freestyle/hip-hop/jazz dancers. I would love to see more performances by them as well.
Coming to the current track-- I like how Swayam's character is evolving ever since the stair-case showdown. As Anu's mentioned earlier, Swayam might be sweet but he isn't spineless. Same goes for Sharon's character evolution...how long can she hold up her ego fort?! It seems as if Swayam's soft snub to Sharon is disintegrating her fort one brick at a time.LOL

btw I totally agree with Swaron911 about "Quality over quantity"..it is better to get a short but good scenes between them rather than the otherwise long screen time filled with just stares...and just stares (ahem ahem...like the other couple).  I would rather watch quality short scenes over those long stretched trip-catch/eye-lock scenes between the two.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusLiveEatLovemanasie23

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

I have just recently started following this show...errrm actually these two characters mostly. Smile Saw all their scenes up till now on YT.
I generally tend to stay away from shows like this because high school drama doesn't interest me much...but when I came across a YT clip of Swayam-Sharon's tango clip, I looked for more!LOL
anyhow, there's something about these two that intrigued me...especially the way both characters are portrayed and developed. Swayam is not your typical quintessential hunk-type male lead...he's a dork...a dorky loverboy to begin with while Sharon is the Queen B of the college...but there's this other side to her..especially when she's around her dorky loverboy.
I like all of their dance performances...I was surprised to find out how good both were in the latin ballroon routine (Tango and Pasodoble) when in reality both are freestyle/hip-hop/jazz dancers. I would love to see more performances by them as well.
Coming to the current track-- I like how Swayam's character is evolving ever since the stair-case showdown. As Anu's mentioned earlier, Swayam might be sweet but he isn't spineless. Same goes for Sharon's character evolution...how long can she hold up her ego fort?! It seems as if Swayam's soft snub to Sharon is disintegrating her fort one brick at a time.LOL

btw I totally agree with Swaron911 about "Quality over quantity"..it is better to get a short but good scenes between them rather than the otherwise long screen time filled with just stares...and just stares (ahem ahem...like the other couple).  I would rather watch quality short scenes over those long stretched trip-catch/eye-lock scenes between the two.

ohhh...bang on gurl...thr's just sumthng abt dese two...soo magical nd addictive...the script defo gud...but u know wat 1 cannot deny the fact dat it has worked wonders coz sneha-shantanu chemistry has clicked in the 1st place...nd how gorgeously it has...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

proudbongRiddikulusNymeria

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Hey...Hi! Thanks a bunch for replying, first of all, because it was a real pleasure reading through what you had to say. One of the main reasons for which is the fact that almost everything you've said mirrors exactly, how I feel about the show, and about these two in particular. So, first of all, high five on that! Approve

That's just it. 'Intriguing' is THE word for my own first impression of SwaRon. Sharon in particular, when I first began watching the show. I think the biggest indication of what I'm trying to say here, would be that when I started out watching D3, I knew only Amar and Shakti, but now, what interests me MOST in it are Shantanu and Sneha, as Sharon and Swayam. I personally feel both of them have grown a fair bit since the show's launch, and they've been extremely lucky too, to have been given characters of such nuances to play. Sharon with her many facets and the many conflicts constantly struggling inside her, and Swayam with his dorky-lover persona now incorporating a mature, strong-willed individual side to it...I think it's going great. Touchwood. Smile

Oh yes, quality over quanity any day. I think they managed to encapsulate really well in these four odd minutes what they might have royally screwed up had they spent another fourteen on stretching it. Good stuff, this. Big smile

Edited by nandinidev - 14 December 2011 at 10:27am

Nymeria

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

[Waise does Sharon listen to the thoughts in her head? Koi is se puchhe WHY does she want Swayam to INSIST that he drop her to her doorstep? And she wants a GOOD NIGHT from him?LOL...she's cute in all her paradoxes and confusions...She wants him around her all the time but she'll throw him all the attitude in the world if he's in front of her.  That confusion inside her as she doesn't understand what her heart is telling her is so well portrayed by Sneha.

Anuuu...!! Hug

You stole the words right outta my mouth. The way she was grumbling inside her head, I was wondering whether she even realises she's doing it...and she's SO going to have to face up front things she's constantly trying to deny, as far as he's concerned. Stern Smile

I'm also hoping they handle this new entry thing well, in this context. Because that'll be like a pseudo-rebound on Sharon's part, and I'm actually rather curious to see which way they take it. Kya lagta hai? Smile
SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Veryyy well written!! :D
1st part was really sooo gud! I luvd actually d whole swaron scene!! Bt Sharon madam always gets hyper or sumthing and rukwa di unki romantic, cute CYCLE RIDE! I was to luving it!!
ShanTANNU nd sneha, dey both hv improved to such an extent!! Pehle aur ab me itna zada diff he!! Awesum wrk u 2, as usual!! :D

Riddikulus

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Hey...Hi! Thanks a bunch for replying, first of all, because it was a real pleasure reading through what you had to say. One of the main reasons for which is the fact that almost everything you've said mirrors exactly, how I feel about the show, and about these two in particular. So, first of all, high five on that! Approve High Five!Wink I have been reading your posts on the forum...you analyze their characters and their nuances nicely. 

That's just it. 'Intriguing' is THE word for my own first impression of SwaRon. Sharon in particular, when I first began watching the show. I think the biggest indication of what I'm trying to say here, would be that when I started out watching D3, I knew only Amar and Shakti, but now, what interests me MOST in it are Shantanu and Sneha, as Sharon and Swayam. I personally feel both of them have grown a fair bit since the show's launch, and they've been extremely lucky too, to have been given characters of such nuances to play. Sharon with her many facets and the many conflicts constantly struggling inside her, and Swayam with his dorky-lover persona now incorporating a mature, strong-willed individual side to it...I think it's going great. Touchwood. Smile Exactly! When I first came across an actual scene of Sharon-Swayam, I thought Sharon might be the typical Queen B...arrogant and narcissistic. But the way, her character has evolved from her first meeting with Swayam to now, has been quite interesting. She puts up the veil of arrogance/ ego so that she has that "control" over herself, her feelings, and others including Swayam. However, each time she encounters the dorky Swayam, she finds it hard to hold on to that control because he challenges it in a rather unconventional and unintentional  way. 
Both Shantannu and Sneha are doing justice to their characters...as you have mentioned earlier, along with their on screen characters, they too seem to have evolved in terms of performance. Clap They are doing a good job with expressing their characters' emotions through facial expressions and body languages.
Besides, I was watching some of those BTS and off screen interviews of both and Sneha seems like such a sweet girl...totally opposite to her onscreen persona. Shantannu seems somewhat like Swayam...talks less but sense.LOL
Oh yes, quality over quanity any day. I think they managed to encapsulate really well in these four odd minutes what they might have royally screwed up had they spent another fourteen on stretching it. Good stuff, this. Big smile True that!

Riddikulus

Go to top