SwaRon: Of Chance Encounters and an Era-Change :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

I liked today's scene...they are giving evolution to their storyline even if they have a mere 5 minute scene in the epi...like Swaron911 said, quality over quantity.

Swayam's dialogue about how he's not her pet any longer that she can throw him a bone when she feels like it or scold him when she feels like it...Sharon needed to hear this...and right now she is confused...and keeps on repeating that he's changed...ofcourse he's changed, Sharon...there is a fallout to all actions...did you think Swayam would run behind you like a puppy forever? He has a spine and self-respect too.

I think Sharon will miss him more than ever now...she is verbalizing that through the "You've changed" line again and again and doesn't seem to know what to think.

Good choice of music in today's scenes as well...with the instrumental 'mere paas hai' ...gave the scene a nice poignant touch.

how beautifully u write...loved ur post...nd yeah... bg music was gud in da swaron scene 2dy...
Originally posted by zak231

how beautifully u write...loved ur post...nd yeah... bg music was gud in da swaron scene 2dy...

Hey thanks :-)  Swayam-Sharon are the one pair in this show that have enough nuances in them to discuss and analyze.

Waise does Sharon listen to the thoughts in her head? Koi is se puchhe WHY does she want Swayam to INSIST that he drop her to her doorstep? And she wants a GOOD NIGHT from him?😆...she's cute in all her paradoxes and confusions...She wants him around her all the time but she'll throw him all the attitude in the world if he's in front of her.  That confusion inside her as she doesn't understand what her heart is telling her is so well portrayed by Sneha.

It was sad today but needed...it's not fair to Swayam that Sharon thinks she can treat him in anyway possible and he will just lie around waiting for her to give him attention. I think Sharon will truly start to understand what Swayam means to her now as she starts to miss him.
soo beautifully written Nandini!!:)Evry thing dat dat vent todays epi You hav written it all..!!must say dat the dialogues of swayam-sharon convo r beutifully written..bt today..dere was sort of difference..Swayam has really developed his individuality quite strngly..!!LEts see fr hw much tym d Diva can save the cloak of her ego..:)
just wanna thank the cvs finaaly some really good stuff in the epi today and swayam and sharon just left me awestruck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sharon very cute swayam reaally cool and... awww😍 what killer attitude man totally rocked and ruled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey thanks :-)  Swayam-Sharon are the one pair in this show that have enough nuances in them to discuss and analyze.

Waise does Sharon listen to the thoughts in her head? Koi is se puchhe WHY does she want Swayam to INSIST that he drop her to her doorstep? And she wants a GOOD NIGHT from him?😆...she's cute in all her paradoxes and confusions...She wants him around her all the time but she'll throw him all the attitude in the world if he's in front of her.  That confusion inside her as she doesn't understand what her heart is telling her is so well portrayed by Sneha.

It was sad today but needed...it's not fair to Swayam that Sharon thinks she can treat him in anyway possible and he will just lie around waiting for her to give him attention. I think Sharon will truly start to understand what Swayam means to her now as she starts to miss him.

ohh totally...da way da swaron track has been written...equally commendable is also da effort wch sneha-shan r putting thru their performance...lk in each nd evry scene...
Originally posted by aparnaghosh23

just wanna thank the cvs finaaly some really good stuff in the epi today and swayam and sharon just left me awestruck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sharon very cute swayam reaally cool and... awww😍 what killer attitude man totally rocked and ruled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼

da cv's have alwayz given gud stuff to the swaron track...dis tym hope dey r given more screen-space...
nandu TanHa recreates fairytales don't they...!!! And today epii... Muaaahhh...!!! Par i m confused muje pata nai me khush hu ya dukhi khush kyuki finally we got what we wanted and dukhi iss liye kyuki SwaRon ka track... Haaay cant see them like this... But now i guess its princess ka turn to become love sick...!!!
princess ka aaj face dekhna tha jb swayam ne vo sn kha..she was feelin sooo hurt...!!!!!! she' definitely becumin love sick manu...gud sign
I have just recently started following this show...errrm actually these two characters mostly. 😊 Saw all their scenes up till now on YT.
I generally tend to stay away from shows like this because high school drama doesn't interest me much...but when I came across a YT clip of Swayam-Sharon's tango clip, I looked for more!😆
anyhow, there's something about these two that intrigued me...especially the way both characters are portrayed and developed. Swayam is not your typical quintessential hunk-type male lead...he's a dork...a dorky loverboy to begin with while Sharon is the Queen B of the college...but there's this other side to her..especially when she's around her dorky loverboy.
I like all of their dance performances...I was surprised to find out how good both were in the latin ballroon routine (Tango and Pasodoble) when in reality both are freestyle/hip-hop/jazz dancers. I would love to see more performances by them as well.
Coming to the current track-- I like how Swayam's character is evolving ever since the stair-case showdown. As Anu's mentioned earlier, Swayam might be sweet but he isn't spineless. Same goes for Sharon's character evolution...how long can she hold up her ego fort?! It seems as if Swayam's soft snub to Sharon is disintegrating her fort one brick at a time.😆

btw I totally agree with Swaron911 about "Quality over quantity"..it is better to get a short but good scenes between them rather than the otherwise long screen time filled with just stares...and just stares (ahem ahem...like the other couple).  I would rather watch quality short scenes over those long stretched trip-catch/eye-lock scenes between the two.

Originally posted by Ramy25

I have just recently started following this show...errrm actually these two characters mostly. 😊 Saw all their scenes up till now on YT.
I generally tend to stay away from shows like this because high school drama doesn't interest me much...but when I came across a YT clip of Swayam-Sharon's tango clip, I looked for more!😆
anyhow, there's something about these two that intrigued me...especially the way both characters are portrayed and developed. Swayam is not your typical quintessential hunk-type male lead...he's a dork...a dorky loverboy to begin with while Sharon is the Queen B of the college...but there's this other side to her..especially when she's around her dorky loverboy.
I like all of their dance performances...I was surprised to find out how good both were in the latin ballroon routine (Tango and Pasodoble) when in reality both are freestyle/hip-hop/jazz dancers. I would love to see more performances by them as well.
Coming to the current track-- I like how Swayam's character is evolving ever since the stair-case showdown. As Anu's mentioned earlier, Swayam might be sweet but he isn't spineless. Same goes for Sharon's character evolution...how long can she hold up her ego fort?! It seems as if Swayam's soft snub to Sharon is disintegrating her fort one brick at a time.😆

btw I totally agree with Swaron911 about "Quality over quantity"..it is better to get a short but good scenes between them rather than the otherwise long screen time filled with just stares...and just stares (ahem ahem...like the other couple).  I would rather watch quality short scenes over those long stretched trip-catch/eye-lock scenes between the two.

ohhh...bang on gurl...thr's just sumthng abt dese two...soo magical nd addictive...the script defo gud...but u know wat 1 cannot deny the fact dat it has worked wonders coz sneha-shantanu chemistry has clicked in the 1st place...nd how gorgeously it has...