Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Of Chance Encounters and an Era-Change :)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
It's like the writers read my mind. Literally.

Just last night I was mentally equating the two occasions that found Swayam and Sharon in the middle of an empty road, him on his way home on his cycle, her with her car broken down. And it felt like two different eras, pretty much. Stern Smile

Swayam is different and yet the same. He still stops by with the same question: "car problem?" and the same offer of help. Except that now he's found his ground, beyond the loverboy-persona, and has learnt to stand up for the individual that he is, that he always has been. I LOVED the dialogues he was given today, as he looked back at the same incident. "Main tumhara pet nahin raha, jise jab chahe haddi daal di, jab chahe fatkar diya..." The words hit hard, for the audience and Sharon alike.

The same goes for Sharon too. She still has her sarcasm-cum-hostility cloak on, but it's begun to slip every now and then. And that happens most inevitably when she realises that Swayam can see right through it. He predicts her very words, and tells her bluntly how completely futile and ineffectual they are. Because he knows they mean nothing at all. And she has no idea how to deal with him except by the most archaic escapist statement of all: "Tum badal gaye ho." But his response renders even these words worthless. He's changed for the better, and not for the worse.

What I said about the two scenes seeming like two eras holds good even for the performances, for me. One look at even the tiny snippet they used in today's episode seemed enough to show me the difference between Shantanu-Sneha then, and Shantanu-Sneha now. From body language to dialogue delivery, you two have grown and HOW. Touchwood! Hug

Thank you for the brilliant writing, CVs. We really appreciate it. Still a little disappointed that there was so little of SwaRon, but here's hoping the continuity will be kept up after tonight's sequence. Seriously good stuff. Approve

Edited by nandinidev - 14 December 2011 at 7:24am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

chetnabiebershreyashkunwarabhilashlov_in_d_airaparnaghosh232cute4u_22candybarmrun_29Phosphenes__anonymous__sneharayproudbongSaumya_D3-bitz-AmRiTa_S--Rumeli--radtmarauderLamheChurake-Sakina-LiveEatLoveNymeriamanasie23CrazyGirl.21AreYaar

lov_in_d_air Senior Member
lov_in_d_air
lov_in_d_air

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@nandinidev: first i would lik to say...ur writing is jst awesum...lov d way u express every emotion of d scene...grt wrk...Clap

Swayam is awesum wid his attitude...His words hit d mark..nt jst to sharon bt to us too...i cn feel d hurt in words...awesum wrk by Shantannu n dialog writers...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
d first half was so CUTE but d second half and the promo to painful!! :'(
hats off to Sneha and shanTANNU's acting Embarrassed
SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Nandiniii Diii Kya writing hai meri jaaan Hug

And well.. LOL kitti baar batau ? :P m to full too confused ! to be happy or sad??!!? cause that scene was just TOOO cute! ^^  but the words .. swayam said .. HAYYYEE so painful! </3 .. mixed feling i tell u ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnaghosh23

mrun_29 Goldie
mrun_29
mrun_29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hmm... vry nycly written...!!
swayam has reili.chngd.. his actin is oso gettin betta n betta day by day... n i oso luv sharonz xpression vd his every sentence.. almost every word.. e1 v get hurt weneva sharon or swayam r hurt... dats d beauty of deir actin... luvin dem even more...
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I dunno ... really todays SwaRon bit left me ... Nandu I'll come back and comment when Ill have found my words back .. For now all I gotta say is .. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY !!! TanHa / SwaRon = MAGIC  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chetnabieber-bitz---Rumeli--LiveEatLoveAreYaar

barbdoll Senior Member
barbdoll
barbdoll

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
cant believe m sayin dis, but badly need shivam n between swaron track!!!!!!! cuz at least i am 1 of d biggest SHARON fans, so i cant c swayam sooo mean wid hr...i nevr h8ed sharon yarr, kitni bhi mean ho, i still lv hr n will always lv hr n appreciate hr skills!!!!!!!!!
Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bitz-proudbongLamheChurake

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
"Main tumhara pet nahin raha, jise jab chahe haddi daal di, jab chahe fatkar diya..."

dis dialogue said it all...din't it?????????? HIT HARD MAN...

But disheartened with the length of da scene again...but yeah nothing's lk swaron magic...no odr pair can match dem...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.AreYaar

Go to top