Posted: 12 years ago
swaron cycle ride it was too too too cute.

After seeing swarons scene in cycle  ..It was like dream come true.. But suddenly ... Cant see swarons </3 ..So sad.. It hurts a lot to me.. Their acting was too good.. Day by day they putting lots of effort in it and it seems effortless... . They proved that they 're awesome actors but this was like Aww!!!!!... Really am very proud as well as sad tooo...LOve u SWARON.. U wanna be together as soon as possible.. cuz cant see more that u're apart..

After seeing them n cycle..It was like dream come true!!!... Suddenly changed...Can see them </3.. Sooo sad...It hurts a lot to me.. Their acting was tremondous.. It was improving a lot day by day.. They already proved that they're an awesome actors .. But this was too good.. Proud to be ur fan..Cant see my swaron always seen apart ... love u guyzz.. Hope u'll come togthr asap.. Waiting 4dat.. Again with broken mind yesterdays epi it hurtzzz...:(

I'm getting mixed feelings...Happy coz the scene was so beautiful...they looked so good together on the cycle...in black..

And sad because the scene was so heartbreaking!!
gawwwd...wish 2 see more of swaron 2dayyy...
Yup...hope we get to see much more of them!
aaj ka scene is of dance fest.swayam cuttin der name off the list...chahe thoda hurt krne wala hi scene kyu na ho bt thoda bada scene ho taki kuch to satisfaction ho...!!!!!!!
i so want our old majnu swayam back...!!! Missing him so badly...!!! Agar aisi cycle ride tab hoti jab dono ne apna pyaar confess kia hota toh... Yeh cycle ride ki baat hi kuch aur hogi...!!!
i felt v bad..huh how rude i expected a long ride but it waz nt 4r a min also😔 ehhh hating it n precap poor sharon🥺
True...hum sab ne lamba ride...lamba scene expect kiya tha..:(