Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
D cycle ride was so adorable...but wateva followed afta tat was so painful...Swayam's dialogue jus killed me...d boy is so heartbroken but he does a damn gud job of hidin it infront of Sharon...but i guess tis is important for d SwaRon track...v cant except a sweet scene afta their major fite...it takes time...their track is bein written well for nw...Shantanu n Sneha were brilliant as always!!! Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago
aparnaghosh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally in fix just when they managed the khushi ke ansu πŸ˜ƒthen the heartbreaking part😭 bt totally one of the best epis atleast in recent times...and sharon looked sooo cute on the bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and swayam defintely is the "killer majnu" eeeppp!!!😳
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Zak231 ya u r ri8 d epi was a lot of K3 stuff with only 3mins of swaron..n mreovr nw SwaRon dance wont also happen..n dere's Shivam's new entery..I m afraid dat in future if we ll get to see SwaRon or nt??Cz avi tak dere isnt any prper response frm CVs abt our requsts fr a well defined SwaRon track..I guess until den we hav to 'kamchalau' wit 2-3mins of SwaRon scenes or none at al!!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m happie finally we got what we wanted par m very sad also... Haaay inki love ka kya hoga.. Hey bhagwan... But now i think is sharons turn to realize that she is actually in luv wid our majnu...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rumeli_GkD

@Zak231 ya u r ri8 d epi was a lot of K3 stuff with only 3mins of swaron..n mreovr nw SwaRon dance wont also happen..n dere's Shivam's new entery..I m afraid dat in future if we ll get to see SwaRon or nt??Cz avi tak dere isnt any prper response frm CVs abt our requsts fr a well defined SwaRon track..I guess until den we hav to 'kamchalau' wit 2-3mins of SwaRon scenes or none at al!!

lets wait for next week...varna hungamaaa
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sharon's luv sick baby...!!!!!!! dats a gud sign...thodi der sehna padega ye dukh bt den SUKH HI SUKH...πŸ˜ƒ
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was really very happy seeing swaron on a CYCLE!! dey were sooo adorable!! Bt den pata nhi Sharon madam ko Kya hua ekdum se!! :/ nd swayam ka atitude aj kal to.. Precap was heart-breaking!! Nd ab swaron dance nhi hoga bt kriyansh ka!! I am confused on wat shud I do, be happy or sad..
purelyswaron thumbnail
I totally agree wid u the epi had both the side 1ly ... swayam show that is no more reserved for sharon and the 2nd thing that sharon wnts him alwys at any time...aftr the hadi wala dialog sharon really realise her mistake atlest for the limited time ...lst bt nt the least they both were awesome 2dy...:-):-):-):-):-)
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Something is better than nothing. πŸ€”
Finally happy to see Swaron's story getting a ride. Ride itself was small with sweet begining but it ended in the most painful manner. And the promo was even more gloomy.πŸ˜’
I was hoping for a majestic dance performance of Swayam and Sharon and now that seems to be in danger too.πŸ˜”
Any way has anyone any idea from when Shivam track is gonna begin ❓
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think it will start from next week...!!! Today just a small start nai toh mostly next week se dat shivam trck will start...!!!