India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid supporter :) (Page 9)

jeudi502002 Goldie
jeudi502002
jeudi502002

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
HATE SKY! Censored HATE SKY! Censored HATE SKY! Censored HATE SKY! Censored HATE SKY! Censored HATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! CensoredHATE SKY! Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19tj_mumLumos.Sad.But.True.

anniesharma Groupbie
anniesharma
anniesharma

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
sid is liar...watched the fight episode again and according to the video:

11.30 to 2.15 - sky was on duty (standing). waks up sid at 2.15

2.15 to 2.45 - sid is in bed sitting

2.45 sky tells him to stand up and do his duty

3.30 : sid wakes up amar

when sky asks him why is he waking up amar now, he says tu bada apne ap ko shana samajhta hai...amar yeh humko shendi laga raha hai , isne mujhe 1 and half hour mein uthaya ...this is when sky says tu mere upar allegation laga raha hai, and then sid tries to provoke him by saying bad words constantly when he says I will beat you up so much and leave the show...

this sid is disgusting and adopts roadchap tactics to go forward in the game...and yes he is not a kid. Kids are pure hearted, innocent and speak just the truth. Don't insult the kids by calling this foulmouthed roadchap guy as kid. SPARE THE KIDSBig smile...pllleeezzz

nehasharma0007LumosgreatsumkumTony_StraK786

aaru19 Senior Member
aaru19
aaru19

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
at present .. the only person i can support is sid... i used to be a mahek n shraddha supporter wen dey were inside d house...bt after dem,i support him...did not liked him much before...bt at present he's d only person who makes sense..Smilealso andrew is fine...rest all ppl r on the other side..Confused n i am as confused abt shonali as she is abt herself...!!though i dnt like skyDeadAngry...n dis is fr sure..!!!!

mehreen.jeudi502002sosweet.Sad.But.True.

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeudi502002.Sad.But.True.

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hate baby sid...his mouth is filled with stench...dirty kid...in words as well as in deeds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dumb-pom Senior Member
dumb-pom
dumb-pom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by IAmGonna

Originally posted by dumb-pom

The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...

Two wrongs dont make it right. I agree Sky isnt a saint but he never claimed to be a saint or an icon. Our kid does that every moment.

I don't want Sky to win because it will set a bad precedence and the same applies to me because as a flawed fake icon I will set a bad precedence for the country.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore Sky's funny side as he provides entertainment when he is not fighting.
sky haters must agree that sky is a real entertainer and a good person at heart.

Sid never pretended to be a saint either... he at least has the decency to acknowledge his mistakes and apologize...his only problem is that he is a hot head...

As for that Sky, his mean spirited and below the belt remarks are in no way entertaining...he is never even repentant of his actions...and if he finds things not going his way or he feels he has nothing to say during an argument, he throws a childish fit, runs to his bed and jumps on it to sulk... I've seen 5 year olds behave better than him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19tj_mumjeudi502002

dumb-pom Senior Member
dumb-pom
dumb-pom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaru19

at present .. the only person i can support is sid... i used to be a mahek n shraddha supporter wen dey were inside d house...bt after dem,i support him...did not liked him much before...bt at present he's d only person who makes sense..Smilealso andrew is fine...rest all ppl r on the other side..Confused n i am as confused abt shonali as she is abt herself...!!though i dnt like skyDeadAngry...n dis is fr sure..!!!!

That is exactly my problem... I liked Mehak too and now Sid seems the only one who I find I can support... Shonali is a whiner, Juhi is a food machine and little else, Sunny is Sky's parrot, Amar is sleazy and Sky...well, the less I say about him the better...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index