Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid supporter :) (Page 8)

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
BTW... when the discussion is about... 
- who fights a lot... 
- and who almost always is looking to instigate a fight... 
- and who is a compulsive below the belt comment generation machine 
I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time... 

All the person named Sky can think of all throught the day is 
- Maine picture dekha
- Uska packup
- Iska packup
- Oh... this dirt I will use later in a fight with the person
- Whom to nominate next
- I want to be in the finals
- That person is playing a game
- I am exposing every ones game

Edited by tj_mum - 14 December 2011 at 8:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19jeudi502002

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
IF Aakashdeep Sehgal can loose his cool if he is called a buddha... THEN Sid is absolutely justified to loose his cool if he is called a Kid !!!! Wink

aaru19Vimmi.

Vimmi. Senior Member
Vimmi.
Vimmi.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I dont like sid but after mehak i want him to win and most imp i dont like sky. he is ...Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19tj_mumjeudi502002

smarty2010 Senior Member
smarty2010
smarty2010

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Clapsupport sid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeudi502002

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19tj_mumjeudi502002

jeudi502002 Goldie
jeudi502002
jeudi502002

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by atzyxx

Originally posted by ps_saintpaul

He is just GREAT..!!!

he deserves to WIN

that lookha does not deserve even potty, How a big show then?

SID ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

yes Potty all the way because all times his mouth remains filled up with that.

the one who says Sid is potty is a BIG piece of fat potty himself/herself. Angry AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryWe will support who ever we want! No one can say anything about this. if you hate Sid then don't come here. open your own thread and support who ever you want. even shemale sky.
jeudi502002 Goldie
jeudi502002
jeudi502002

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Who supporting this Chimpanjee

Hey you look good bro/sis! This is definitely you! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
jeudi502002 Goldie
jeudi502002
jeudi502002

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by IAmGonna

Originally posted by dumb-pom

The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...

Two wrongs dont make it right. I agree Sky isnt a saint but he never claimed to be a saint or an icon. Our kid does that every moment.

I don't want Sky to win because it will set a bad precedence and the same applies to me because as a flawed fake icon I will set a bad precedence for the country.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore Sky's funny side as he provides entertainment when he is not fighting.
sky haters must agree that sky is a real entertainer and a good person at heart.

SKY is the UGLIEST person inside and out. Censored 

aaru19tj_mum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index