India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid supporter :) (Page 7)

dumb-pom Senior Member
dumb-pom
dumb-pom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpsyasya

IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumb-pom

The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...

Two wrongs dont make it right. I agree Sky isnt a saint but he never claimed to be a saint or an icon. Our kid does that every moment.

I don't want Sky to win because it will set a bad precedence and the same applies to me because as a flawed fake icon I will set a bad precedence for the country.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore Sky's funny side as he provides entertainment when he is not fighting.
IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by IAmGonna

I am youth icon, you all must support me.

If you don't support me then I will get angry and will call your parents dirty names. I have checked with my mom and she has said that you all (especially girls) should simply accept whatever gutter words come out of my mouth if you wanna live in this jamana!!

I am the future of this country!! Come support me and make your kid's like me!!

ROFL  Too Gud

Kneels and bows and says - thank you, at your service!!Wink
krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmGonna

Originally posted by dumb-pom

Two wrongs dont make it right. I agree Sky isnt a saint but he never claimed to be a saint or an icon. Our kid does that every moment.

I don't want Sky to win because it will set a bad precedence and the same applies to me because as a flawed fake icon I will set a bad precedence for the country.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore Sky's funny side as he provides entertainment when he is not fighting.
sky haters must agree that sky is a real entertainer and a good person at heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

chika11 Groupbie
chika11
chika11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Sky an entertainer??? He does that by making fun of others . If someone would crack a joke on him he can't even take it and like a loser says he will quit the show. He and good at heart??? what a joke . He can be good at heart only if the other person completely surrenders and listens to him. So u have to be a puppet. Please kick this guy out Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulika_mjeudi502002

tulika_m Groupbie
tulika_m
tulika_m

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
love him since splitsvilla :) ...ya tats right he is nt the only one in the house to use bad wrds...hope amar gets out ths week :p

jeudi502002

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I hate Sid ...he's 25 not that young that he behaves like a lunatic...even 3 yr olds don't behave like that screeching and being abusive all day long...stupid imbecile,hope he goes soon.

Tony_StraK786

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumbpom

Agree with you. Sky has claimed multiple number of times in the show... that too incorrectly so... that he never made fun of the other person. It was just his sense of humor. Shocked So, whatever Sky does in the name of instigating a fight is his sense of humor, but the other person is the bad person. Dead Duh... stop having different yardsticks for different people Sky !!! 

Originally posted by chika11

Sky an entertainer??? He does that by making fun of others . If someone would crack a joke on him he can't even take it and like a loser says he will quit the show. He and good at heart??? what a joke . He can be good at heart only if the other person completely surrenders and listens to him. So u have to be a puppet. Please kick this guy out 

Sky can absolutely not handle something said to him. He shows disgust and walks off... he looses his cool at the drop of a hat and his voice instatenously rises by 30 decibels. But, everytime it is the fault of the other person. Sky is the best person at heart in the whole world. Ouch Uske jaisa dil ka saccha insaan aaj tak paida hi nahi hua hai...Wink so whatever Sky does is right and should be tolerated in the name of entertainment. Wink If someone is entertaining then uski sab bhool maaf hai... did you not know this? Clown 

I think it is worthwhile to enter into a debate only with neutral people who are open to discussing both sides of the story and not with fans who are selectively ignorant about their own favorite contestant's mistakes and flaws. Yes I dislike Sky... to the core... and yes I am extremely judgmental if we are talking about Sky.  I am no fan of Sid either... 

jeudi502002

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index