Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeudi502002 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

Who supporting this Chimpanjee

Hey you look good bro/sis! This is definitely you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jeudi502002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

sky haters must agree that sky is a real entertainer and a good person at heart.

SKY is the UGLIEST person inside and out. 🀬 
jeudi502002 thumbnail
HATE SKY! πŸ€¬ HATE SKY! πŸ€¬ HATE SKY! πŸ€¬ HATE SKY! πŸ€¬ HATE SKY! πŸ€¬ HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬HATE SKY! πŸ€¬
anniesharma thumbnail
sid is liar...watched the fight episode again and according to the video:

11.30 to 2.15 - sky was on duty (standing). waks up sid at 2.15

2.15 to 2.45 - sid is in bed sitting

2.45 sky tells him to stand up and do his duty

3.30 : sid wakes up amar

when sky asks him why is he waking up amar now, he says tu bada apne ap ko shana samajhta hai...amar yeh humko shendi laga raha hai , isne mujhe 1 and half hour mein uthaya ...this is when sky says tu mere upar allegation laga raha hai, and then sid tries to provoke him by saying bad words constantly when he says I will beat you up so much and leave the show...

this sid is disgusting and adopts roadchap tactics to go forward in the game...and yes he is not a kid. Kids are pure hearted, innocent and speak just the truth. Don't insult the kids by calling this foulmouthed roadchap guy as kid. SPARE THE KIDSπŸ˜ƒ...pllleeezzz

aaru19 thumbnail
at present .. the only person i can support is sid... i used to be a mahek n shraddha supporter wen dey were inside d house...bt after dem,i support him...did not liked him much before...bt at present he's d only person who makes sense..😊also andrew is fine...rest all ppl r on the other side..πŸ˜• n i am as confused abt shonali as she is abt herself...!!though i dnt like sky🀒😑...n dis is fr sure..!!!!
its great to see sid supporters. All the while i thought there is no one to support SID. Thanks to thread maker for this
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hate baby sid...his mouth is filled with stench...dirty kid...in words as well as in deeds...
Originally posted by: herefornothing

Hate baby sid...his mouth is filled with stench...dirty kid...in words as well as in deeds...

i also hate him😑
dumb-pom thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazyb89

sky haters must agree that sky is a real entertainer and a good person at heart.

Sid never pretended to be a saint either... he at least has the decency to acknowledge his mistakes and apologize...his only problem is that he is a hot head...

As for that Sky, his mean spirited and below the belt remarks are in no way entertaining...he is never even repentant of his actions...and if he finds things not going his way or he feels he has nothing to say during an argument, he throws a childish fit, runs to his bed and jumps on it to sulk... I've seen 5 year olds behave better than him...
dumb-pom thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaru19

at present .. the only person i can support is sid... i used to be a mahek n shraddha supporter wen dey were inside d house...bt after dem,i support him...did not liked him much before...bt at present he's d only person who makes sense..😊also andrew is fine...rest all ppl r on the other side..πŸ˜• n i am as confused abt shonali as she is abt herself...!!though i dnt like sky🀒😑...n dis is fr sure..!!!!

That is exactly my problem... I liked Mehak too and now Sid seems the only one who I find I can support... Shonali is a whiner, Juhi is a food machine and little else, Sunny is Sky's parrot, Amar is sleazy and Sky...well, the less I say about him the better...