Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid supporter :) - Page 6

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IAmGonna

Two wrongs dont make it right. I agree Sky isnt a saint but he never claimed to be a saint or an icon. Our kid does that every moment.

I don't want Sky to win because it will set a bad precedence and the same applies to me because as a flawed fake icon I will set a bad precedence for the country.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore Sky's funny side as he provides entertainment when he is not fighting.

sky haters must agree that sky is a real entertainer and a good person at heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chika11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sky an entertainer??? He does that by making fun of others . If someone would crack a joke on him he can't even take it and like a loser says he will quit the show. He and good at heart??? what a joke . He can be good at heart only if the other person completely surrenders and listens to him. So u have to be a puppet. Please kick this guy out 😡
tulika_m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love him since splitsvilla :) ...ya tats right he is nt the only one in the house to use bad wrds...hope amar gets out ths week :p
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hate Sid ...he's 25 not that young that he behaves like a lunatic...even 3 yr olds don't behave like that screeching and being abusive all day long...stupid imbecile,hope he goes soon.
tj_mum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dumbpom

The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...

Agree with you. Sky has claimed multiple number of times in the show... that too incorrectly so... that he never made fun of the other person. It was just his sense of humor. 😲 So, whatever Sky does in the name of instigating a fight is his sense of humor, but the other person is the bad person. ðŸ¤¢ Duh... stop having different yardsticks for different people Sky !!! 

This content was originally posted by: chika11

Sky an entertainer??? He does that by making fun of others . If someone would crack a joke on him he can't even take it and like a loser says he will quit the show. He and good at heart??? what a joke . He can be good at heart only if the other person completely surrenders and listens to him. So u have to be a puppet. Please kick this guy out 

You've hit the nail on the head.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2291439

Sky can absolutely not handle something said to him. He shows disgust and walks off... he looses his cool at the drop of a hat and his voice instatenously rises by 30 decibels. But, everytime it is the fault of the other person. Sky is the best person at heart in the whole world.  Uske jaisa dil ka saccha insaan aaj tak paida hi nahi hua hai...😉 so whatever Sky does is right and should be tolerated in the name of entertainment. ðŸ˜‰ If someone is entertaining then uski sab bhool maaf hai... did you not know this? 🤡 

I think it is worthwhile to enter into a debate only with neutral people who are open to discussing both sides of the story and not with fans who are selectively ignorant about their own favorite contestant's mistakes and flaws. Yes I dislike Sky... to the core... and yes I am extremely judgmental if we are talking about Sky.  I am no fan of Sid either... 
tj_mum thumbnail
BTW... when the discussion is about... 
- who fights a lot... 
- and who almost always is looking to instigate a fight... 
- and who is a compulsive below the belt comment generation machine 
I dont care who is the biggest entertainer... It does not matter... I dont care for the entertainment if the person is so damn negative all the time... 

All the person named Sky can think of all throught the day is 
- Maine picture dekha
- Uska packup
- Iska packup
- Oh... this dirt I will use later in a fight with the person
- Whom to nominate next
- I want to be in the finals
- That person is playing a game
- I am exposing every ones game

Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
tj_mum thumbnail
IF Aakashdeep Sehgal can loose his cool if he is called a buddha... THEN Sid is absolutely justified to loose his cool if he is called a Kid !!!! ðŸ˜‰

Vimmi. thumbnail
I dont like sid but after mehak i want him to win and most imp i dont like sky. he is ...🤬
I was sky fan...but i changed my opinion ,,and he is not a good person according to me. But at the same time i cannot ignore his loyalty towards friendship . He will tarnish who ever goes against his wish. I think this is what bad about sky. MEans and extremes.

SID on other hand is moulding..he still need a mentor to guide him and i am sure he is going to be a gentle man. SID kid do not have brains but voice. He should control his anger and rage and there emerges a beautiful person who stands by for friends, voices against ill.

Amar there is nothing to say good about him...treacherous, creepy, selfish, decieving...and a non reliable person.

YEs i like sid because i can see a good person in him and he is doiing better and he can do better than now by being smart and anger management
jeudi502002 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

yes Potty all the way because all times his mouth remains filled up with that.

the one who says Sid is potty is a BIG piece of fat potty himself/herself. ðŸ˜¡ 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡We will support who ever we want! No one can say anything about this. if you hate Sid then don't come here. open your own thread and support who ever you want. even shemale sky.