Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid is the rotdu baccha in the BB house... He can either cry or talk garbage... He looks like he is either trinkling or shitting in his pants when he is agitated...
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Both were wrong.. yes Sky instigated him, so what? Isn't it upon Sid how to react on it? ... I was starting to like Sid but it's annoying how he starts crying about every thing, dude be a man -__-

See this is what my take it. Maybe it appear that sky started first. But we must see the root cause. Yesterday night the way sid behave was absolutly wrong and that is where everything starts. He is more keen to sleep than doing task...when others are putting their best into it...and he calls himself as youth icon. Sky just told him to do his task well but he pounced n yelled at him n hurled personal abuses as well..since last whole week sid called him buddha , yelled like an maniac etc..so saturation point broke which lead sky to bash him like that...He brought it upon him by changing sides n betrayed  his own friends who genuinely cared for him . Not only that sid tried to ganp up against dky after apka farman...So now when he is getting back...he has started crying n complaining what.??? If he started it himself he should have guts to take it back as well
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Birds of same feather flock together. so u support shows who u r...
I hate sid
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

See this is what my take it. Maybe it appear that sky started first. But we must see the root cause. Yesterday night the way sid behave was absolutly wrong and that is where everything starts. He is more keen to sleep than doing task...when others are putting their best into it...and he calls himself as youth icon. Sky just told him to do his task well but he pounced n yelled at him n hurled personal abuses as well..since last whole week sid called him buddha , yelled like an maniac etc..so saturation point broke which lead sky to bash him like that...He brought it upon him by changing sides n betrayed  his own friends who genuinely cared for him . Not only that sid tried to ganp up against dky after apka farman...So now when he is getting back...he has started crying n complaining what.??? If he started it himself he should have guts to take it back as well

totally agree👏
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#ff0066">See this is what my take it. Maybe it appear that sky started first. But we must see the root cause. Yesterday night the way sid behave was absolutly wrong and that is where everything starts. He is more keen to sleep than doing task...when others are putting their best into it...and he calls himself as youth icon. Sky just told him to do his task well but he pounced n yelled at him n hurled personal abuses as well..since last whole week sid called him buddha , yelled like an maniac etc..so saturation point broke which lead sky to bash him like that...He brought it upon him by changing sides n betrayed his own friends who genuinely cared for him</font> . Not only that sid tried to ganp up against dky after apka farman...So now when he is getting back...he has started crying n complaining what.??? If he started it himself he should have guts to take it back as well

sid is getting back what he has done in the past few weeks. And now he is using his GARIBI card for sympathy.
IAmGonna thumbnail
I am youth icon, you all must support me.

If you don't support me then I will get angry and will call your parents dirty names. I have checked with my mom and she has said that you all (especially girls) should simply accept whatever gutter words come out of my mouth if you wanna live in this jamana!!

I am the future of this country!! Come support me and make your kid's like me!!

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

I am youth icon, you all must support me.

If you don't support me then I will get angry and will call your parents dirty names. I have checked with my mom and she has said that you all (especially girls) should simply accept whatever gutter words come out of my mouth if you wanna live in this jamana!!

I am the future of this country!! Come support me and make your kid's like me!!

🤣  Too Gud
dumb-pom thumbnail
The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...
IAmGonna thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumb-pom

The Sid bashers make it sound like Sky is some saint...reality check people- Sky is a bitter, nasty, mean and vindictive prune who throws tantrums like a five year old and is only good for lounging with the womenfolk and making personal remarks...and none of the remaining contestants are that angelic either...so before you go about bashing Sid, think about the character of the contestant you are supporting...

Two wrongs dont make it right. I agree Sky isnt a saint but he never claimed to be a saint or an icon. Our kid does that every moment.

I don't want Sky to win because it will set a bad precedence and the same applies to me because as a flawed fake icon I will set a bad precedence for the country.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore Sky's funny side as he provides entertainment when he is not fighting.
IAmGonna thumbnail

🤣  Too Gud

Kneels and bows and says - thank you, at your service!!😉