Sid supporter :) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dumb-pom

You know what...all the Sid bashing is only making my resolve to support him stronger... so bring it on...

Or may be they bash him cause he just too good and they know that 😉
Its not about Sid . thera are for cowards  worthless guys Amar , Sky , Juhi & Sunny.. They first isolated Mahek & tried to mlign her as much as possible. She was strong girl , takkled them smartly. Now they are after Sid. Though Sid is firm & showing courage to withstand against those bullies. But Sid is not too smart to use these circumestances in his favour.
But I wish truth of those four worthless guys can be realized by public & they show their support to Sid or Shonali.
Originally posted by annamunna

HATE KID SID😡

Me too, I hate him too.
Originally posted by atzyxx

I just want to say that i have read posts which are bad mouthing Sid and to be honest them posts have been posted for the sid fans to re think there support for him which i believe is tottally wrong!!

Firstly we can support who we like and have our own reasons for supporting him so if you have anything bad to say please say it in another sense!!

Yes i am a big fan of Sid..because he is a great person, he just gets carried away when someone says something and this is because he is young, all young people get carried away and always mention someone's satus in fights and arguments and peoples parents, evethough this is wrong, all young people do this..so i just think he is being himself in the house..

He was under the spell of SKY FOR SOO LONG!! he is always manipulating Sid, but since he's stopped hanging around him i have noticed that he does not do anything wrong to anyonee unless they have stated something bad about him, like for example pooja mishra and sids mini conflict about the bathroon yesterday sid was right!! he had all right to say what he did..but in the house SKY AND POOJA and others think he's young and dumb and does not know anything this is what he is trying to prove in the house that he is not a BACHA anymore..

For me no matter what has happened and what Sid has done, i wish him all the best to WIN! AT THE END OF THE DAY EVEN OTHER CONTESTANTS HAVE ALSO SAID SOME NASTY THINGS HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!! 

GOOD LUCK SID!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) 

I totally agree with you. 👏

I diagree This is same sid who on having majority tried to isolate n gang up on him with amar n pink room without any reason after Salman' s grilling. Such betrayal n constant abuses n yelling from him on apka farman as well as with other people is untolerable. I think he was like havoc in the house for weeks...yelling his lungs out. Now SKY gave him right doze and he starts cribbing n almost crying WHY?? Atleast SKy is not using anybody n is fighting him singlehandidly while sid formed a group to sideline sky. THIS SID THE KID rightly deserves it. This is result of betraying genuine friendship now pay for it sid

Me too :). I see a lot of change in him after isolating himself frm sky. He can now decide what is right and what is wrong. At least like sky he doesnot question someone's paidayish. We support u sid.
Edited by bb5admirer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

<font color="#ff3300">

I diagree This is same sid who on having majority tried to isolate n gang up on him with amar n pink room without any reason after Salman' s grilling. Such betrayal n constant abuses n yelling from him on apka farman as well as with other people is untolerable. I think he was like havoc in the house for weeks...yelling his lungs out. Now SKY gave him right doze and he starts cribbing n almost crying WHY?? Atleast SKy is not using anybody n is fighting him singlehandidly while sid formed a group to sideline sky. THIS SID THE KID rightly deserves it. This is result of betraying genuine friendship now pay for it sid</font>

But smone has to stand against sky to shut his mouth. Otherwise he thinks like he is the one controlling everything. Obviously shouting in AKF is not good but then showing ur naraazgi and going to the other room saying mujhe nahi karna yeh show is also equally inappropriate. Who is the kid here?
Originally posted by manur

sid keep it up...

No worries his volume aka phatta hua speaker is always up! 😉
Both were wrong.. yes Sky instigated him, so what? Isn't it upon Sid how to react on it? ... I was starting to like Sid but it's annoying how he starts crying about every thing, dude be a man -__-
Today i also felt bad for Sid..!!