Sid supporter :) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

that lookha does not deserve even potty, How a big show then?

Whom you think deserve then...I hope you are not hinting a certain Impotent good for nothing  guy (If i can call him a guy 🤔 ) ..whose name starts with A and ends with R 🤣
Edited by Nishtha - 12 years ago
supporter of sid for sure 👍🏼
Originally posted by annamunna

mjhe maaf kardo yaar main app ke fav ko napasand karta ho mjhe phaansi pe chara do!!

I never asked u to like SID;..its ur wish to support whomever u want..i was just saying why do u wanna mock other who support a person whom u hate. Its our right to support whomever we want..just because u dont like him and go on posting that in every topic doesnt mean we have to follow u..right???
Originally posted by coolkratos

I never asked u to like SID;..its ur wish to support whomever u want..i was just saying why do u wanna mock other who support a person whom u hate. Its our right to support whomever we want..just because u dont like him and go on posting that in every topic doesnt mean we have to follow u..right???
mai kahin bhe post karsakta hu jahan chahta aur main kisi ko mock nhe karta !! agar app ko aisa laga to i am really really sorry!!!! aur main jahan chaho post kronga thts it~~
I totally support him and hope he wins! 
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

[
Impotent? Firstly i suggest you to check out its exact mean. He is the strongest and sharp minded player who playing game sagaciously. HOG sid is mindless Who is still stuck in Game Koka kola Fanta. Hehehehehehe

First of all...you can not say anyone's brain from whether is is straight /gay or an impotenet..he can be impotent as well as brainy😆...which i beg to differ..he is not being brainy he is being simple plain DESPO TO WIN the show..🤡
!!!I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

You know what...all the Sid bashing is only making my resolve to support him stronger... so bring it on...

All the best fir Sid to win the show👍🏼.At least one man with a backbone👏
Hey !!
I so agree with you..Even I like Sid.He seems like genuine and real person to me.Not at all pretentious.You know he doesnt fake to be good and all.He is just normal loud guy.
Sid is isshmart Kid 😎.He says what is correct.Not only that he is also selfmade man unlike Sky who lives on his family's money and then flaunts about it🤢
Good luck Sid kid you dont need anyone's support.You are enough for yourself.Sky needs Amar.Juhi and his other chamchas but not you.You go boy !!